norwich travel and tickets

ell said:
Anyone find any decent trains coming back on the sunday? Looking at £60 return on a railcard at the moment

go via London its quicker and cheaper £54 cattle class get there for 1300 comeback about 1100 sunday or £60 first bargain better than the direct train

Does anybody know a good parking place near carrot road as im going to see the latics tomorrow ?

ell said:
Anyone find any decent trains coming back on the sunday? Looking at £60 return on a railcard at the moment
we are going friday coming back sunday at 2.30pm both direct from manchester and norwich paid £70 return

Hello all

I live in Great yarmouth and I am after 2 tickets for the Norwich game. Does anyone know of anyone that is not able to make the game?

Many thanks

Andy

Hi All,

Looking for two tickets for the Norwich game. I am based up in Manchester so can collect either at the game or beforehand from Greater Manchester.

Send me a PM if any spares are available.

Frank

I need one for my mate, if anyone has a spare pm me, Can meet at Sunderland or at Norwich, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.