The feather men

TCIB said:
Nice one Gaz, easy for hollywood types to fuck these films i was wondering tbh.
Going to look the the e-book now, any chance you could point me in the right direction via pm?

Cheers mate.

Just stuck the film on now.

I have the ebook but will read after as it invariably ruins the film if you read the book first.

Edit::

Bollocks i think i have seen this film before.

Super,super book.

On you tube look for SAS battle in Oman true account from former SAS men at the battle and this battle in a major point in the book.

Cheers for the info people, im getting it from tcib on e book hopefully. just reading ranulph fiennes my heroes book, its superb and the description of what happened at Broadwater farm leading to the death of pc blakelock is genuinely shocking, i can see me reading a lot of fiennes's books.

I read The Sett a while back. Reads like fiction but the blurb suggests that it is a true story (or largely based on fact, can't remember). It was a gripping tale though and I was left wondering whether it was indeed true, or if not, how much was fact. Very disturbing tale if really true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.