FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) World Cup Signup open. 18/32 spaces remaining..

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
sjk2008 said:
MrXile said:
Yeah, but as soon as you see people lose interest, you stop posting.

Why?

People were asking YOU questions, with no reply. It's no wonder people fucked off.

The ONLY person who's asked me a question, is you. There's no point in me starting a new tournament when some people haven't even managed to finish the final few matches of the previous one. Jimmy & BlueTaylor need to play, as do the other two I think.

If they get cracking sooner rather than later, then perhaps we can get something going. Apart from changing the thread title to what it is, and the occasional post bumping this thread, there's not much more I can do. If people are interested, they will show up.

I played & won my semi final & have since checked in to see what was going on. I don't blame you for not posting to be honest as you shouldn't have to be chasing people to play their games. I'm still available for the world cup though if it goes ahead.

sjk2008 said:
MrXile said:
Yeah, but as soon as you see people lose interest, you stop posting.

Why?

People were asking YOU questions, with no reply. It's no wonder people fucked off.

The ONLY person who's asked me a question, is you. There's no point in me starting a new tournament when some people haven't even managed to finish the final few matches of the previous one. Jimmy & BlueTaylor need to play, as do the other two I think.

If they get cracking sooner rather than later, then perhaps we can get something going. Apart from changing the thread title to what it is, and the occasional post bumping this thread, there's not much more I can do. If people are interested, they will show up.

We played and at half time hes controller or something ran out of charge at half time and he signed out. Not done anything since because we thought nobody would be arsed over christmas?

And now I can't get online ffs haha

I rang Sony who said to ring EA which I have done who have said that TopDog-Taylor doesn't have an online pass! WTF!! How is this possible when I have playe games online. They took my details and supposed to ring me soon they said

BlueTaylor91 said:
And now I can't get online ffs haha

I rang Sony who said to ring EA which I have done who have said that TopDog-Taylor doesn't have an online pass! WTF!! How is this possible when I have playe games online. They took my details and supposed to ring me soon they said

Sony passed the buck? Surprised. As they are the ones who could confirm the pass was applied to your account in the first place. Which would give you leverage if and when you needed to contact EA.

I hope you get it sorted!

whens the next comp kicking off? just sorted my wireless out so wouldnt mind a bit of this now. cheers.

dannyboy29 said:
whens the next comp kicking off? just sorted my wireless out so wouldnt mind a bit of this now. cheers.

I dont think it is mate.

Well whats the crack then SJK... are me and Blue Taylor playing our semi final and gettin this league done n dusted so we can start a knockout cup or something?

Well whats the crack then SJK... are me and Blue Taylor playing our semi final and gettin this league done n dusted so we can start a knockout cup or something?

Yes, then play the final againt Glenn Ponder (I think thats who won).

We'll move on once they've been played.

sjk2008 said:

Yes, then play the final againt Glenn Ponder (I think thats who won).

We'll move on once they've been played.

Just messages jimmy...

I think I'm going to have to forfeit (which is a shame) because me and EA/Spny are ping around in circles trying to get my account back online which their saying has never been online and I refuse to pay £5.99 or what ever it is for a new code.

Can any of you guys by any chance remember what my old ID was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.