Cavani (continued)

Thenumber1blue said:
primax79 said:
Hi all I'm a Napoli supporter from Italy

I saw you’re very interested in the best player Napoli ever had after Maradona, and talking about his cost, but I think you need some detail about his clause.

Actually Cavani’s clause is 67 millions of euros, 63 for Napoli + 4 for Montevideo, + taxes (55 Millions of pounds), and has very strictly rules:

* Who buys has to pay the entire amount in one time, no instalments
* It’s valid only in June and July, to allow Napoli to replace the player
* If you offer all the money, Napoli cannot reject, only Cavani can

Cavani earns 4.5 millions of euros / year + taxes, + bonus for goals and objectives that should add 1 million/year

LOL!

Napoli has no interest in selling Cavani, the clause is just a shield against external offering, and the team doesn’t need money (balance + 30 millions last year) and will never find any player that can replace Cavani

We received and refused an offer of 55millions from Zenit before the definition of the clause

So don’t think to take Cavani with a lower offer than the clause, or to exchange with some player.

Greetings from Italy, and see you in Champions League next year (I hope...)
Well that about wraps this thread up ,thanks for the info,seems like the only way we can get any joy out of this rumour is if we send Homer Simpson to negotiate .

LoveCity said:
Txiki Begiristain is a renowned deal-maker, if we want Cavani and are willing to pay quite high I think we could sign him. Also remember that Cavani probably had no desire to join the Russian club, if the player wants to join City that alters the situation. What is Cavani's ambition, does he want to move abroad or stay at Napoli?

Cavani says that God gave him his talent, and told him to play in Napoli; he told "i scored 33 goals either first than second year in Napoli, 33 is a very important number, is a God's sign"

Napoli supporters live for football, all the town is crazy for Cavani, his ambition now is to beat Maradona's scores (115 goals, now he scored 91) and enter in Napoli's history

To explain how crazy is Napoli for cavani, just search in google image "cavani santo", people are starting to venerate him. I don't think he will have all this personal fan in any topclub

In the other side, Cavani is very ambicious, so I think that the future of Cavani is strictly connected with the Champions League.

If Napoli will enter in Champions League there will be no way to buy him

andyblue87 said:
doomuk said:
Neville Kneville said:
The releae clause is how much money it takes for the club to stand back & allow the player to sign for someone else, if he wishes. Some clubs set it so high that they expect nobody will pay it. If someone does however, they are powerless to stop it.

If Cavani's release clause is £50 mil, & we offer £50 mil, he is ours if he agrees to sign & Napoli can do nothing about it apart from beg him to stay & hope he turns us down.

I don't think we will pay £50 mil, so unless they are willing to let him go for less in the summer, then I can't see us signing him. But you never know.

Barca recently accepted a bid for Messi.

He chose to stay at Barca.

Who and what was the bid for Messi?

About 205M from Anzhi. Offered him 400k a week apparently. Unsurprisingly turned down

get it done City, could you imagine with our own holy trinity

--------------------HART--------------------
--RICHARDS--KOMPANY---NASTASIC--CLICHY
---------------YA YA----NASRI--------------
--------TEVEZ----SILVA----AGUERRO
-------------------MESSI------------------

primax79 said:
LoveCity said:
Txiki Begiristain is a renowned deal-maker, if we want Cavani and are willing to pay quite high I think we could sign him. Also remember that Cavani probably had no desire to join the Russian club, if the player wants to join City that alters the situation. What is Cavani's ambition, does he want to move abroad or stay at Napoli?

Cavani says that God gave him his talent, and told him to play in Napoli; he told "i scored 33 goals either first than second year in Napoli, 33 is a very important number, is a God's sign"

Napoli supporters live for football, all the town is crazy for Cavani, his ambition now is to beat Maradona's scores (115 goals, now he scored 91) and enter in Napoli's history

To explain how crazy is Napoli for cavani, just search in google image "cavani santo", people are starting to venerate him. I don't think he will have all this personal fan in any topclub

In the other side, Cavani is very ambicious, so I think that the future of Cavani is strictly connected with the Champions League.

thanks for that. Summer will be interesting....

primax79 said:
LoveCity said:

Hi Primax, Nice to hear a Napoli fans thought on this potential city signing. While your on, thankyou to all your fans for their warm welcome extended to all our fans they are a credit to your beautiful city.

credit

Cavani agent in Real Madrid talks

The agent of Edinson Cavani was reportedly in Madrid recently to discuss the possibility of the Uruguayan making the switch to the Bernabeu next season, with Napoli eyeing Mario Balotelli as their ideal replacement.

Source: Tuttosport
Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:10

How true,dunno.

Cavani and Isco have the same agent.
The mother of Balo's baby lives in Naples.

SPIDERBOY said:

The agent of Edinson Cavani was reportedly in Madrid recently to discuss the possibility of the Uruguayan making the switch to the Bernabeu next season, with Napoli eyeing Mario Balotelli as their ideal replacement.

How true,dunno.

SPIDERBOY said:

How true,dunno.
Tuttosport is irrilevant, its something to compare to the english the sun.

primax79 said:
LoveCity said:

That sounds little bit arrogant of him saying God told him to play for Napoli.

Now I know why he plays there lol wasn't Maradona's goal named "Hand of God" or something like it.

By the way it all sounds, God is fan and supporter of Napoli. :)

This is not a dig at Napoli by the way, it's my favourite club in Italy.

He'll probably go to Madrid. Their style of play better suits him.

afhald said:
SPIDERBOY said:

How true,dunno.
Tuttosport is irrilevant, its something to compare to the english the sun.

Didn't know mate,cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.