FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) World Cup Signup open. 18/32 spaces remaining..

sjk2008 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Can any of you guys by any chance remember what my old ID was?

TopDogTaylor and then TopDog-Taylor

I think.

Cheers mate finally started to get somewhere, but then again hit a brick wall...been on phone for about an hour today...

The "online pass" was activated on the PSN account of TopDogTaylor now with that being a household account my online FIFA records didn't do me justice, which I then set up the account of TopDog-Taylor.

What I was told...

The "online pass" should only be used once (so they can make money on 2nd hand games) so sometime last week the IT Techies clocked it that 2 accounts were running on the same code (after around 6months of using it) and knocked the TopDog-Taylor account offline.

The brick wall...

The user for TopDogTaylor was deleted a few month back and no 1 can remember the sign-in ID and pass to get back online

sjk2008 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Well whats the crack then SJK... are me and Blue Taylor playing our semi final and gettin this league done n dusted so we can start a knockout cup or something?

Yes, then play the final againt Glenn Ponder (I think thats who won).

We'll move on once they've been played.

Really?

No one else has posted in three weeks - I really dont think anyone gives a shit now.
You left it too long.

Why are you now posting to say 'yeah play the final against Glenn and we'll move on'? You could have done that two fucking weeks ago.

This league/cup thing is all bollocks. No heart.

I'm outta here, this place stinks of inactivity and moths.

mcfcchamp16ns add me on ps3 if anyone fancys a game, will be on in about an hour.

MrXile said:
sjk2008 said:
Well whats the crack then SJK... are me and Blue Taylor playing our semi final and gettin this league done n dusted so we can start a knockout cup or something?

Really?

No one else has posted in three weeks - I really dont think anyone gives a shit now.
You left it too long.

Why are you now posting to say 'yeah play the final against Glenn and we'll move on'? You could have done that two fucking weeks ago.

It's a game you whiny ****. No heart? It's not my life you know and I'm sure even you are capable of doing something. Two weeks ago it was the Xmas period where I have better things on my mind than ensuring your Fifa fix is met.

Anyway, back to the adults in here. Jimmi/Glenn - Have you played this bloody final yet?

sjk2008 said:
MrXile said:
sjk2008 said:

Really?

You left it too long.

It's a game you whiny ****. No heart? It's not my life you know and I'm sure even you are capable of doing something. Two weeks ago it was the Xmas period where I have better things on my mind than ensuring your Fifa fix is met.

Anyway, back to the adults in here. Jimmi/Glenn - Have you played this bloody final yet?

Lol.

Erm no not even messaged him to be honest, with the convo goin on in the thread i thought the dream was over. Taylor is back now should i play him or?<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:56 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTaylor91 said:
IM BACK!!!!

Welcome back... bet you are like a kid on xmas mornin ;-)

sjk2008 said:
MrXile said:
Really?

You left it too long.

Lol.

Erm no not even messaged him to be honest, with the convo goin on in the thread i thought the dream was over. Taylor is back now should i play him or?

-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:56 pm --

BlueTaylor91 said:
IM BACK!!!!

Welcome back... bet you are like a kid on xmas mornin ;-)

Nope. That ship has sailed. PM Glenn. If he doesnt reply, you'll go down as the winner by default and I'll look to get somet going again.

Tell me about it. Especially after all the hassle I've had with it. Think in the end they just gave me a new "online pass" so they could get rid of me ha. New ID is TopDogTaylor1991

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.