FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) Jimmy Grimble vs Glenn Ponder - Where are you?

Pm'd Glenn before, awaiting reply.

Would be could to get everybody back posting again

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) World Cup Signup open. 18/32 spaces remaining..

MrXile said:
sjk2008 said:
Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Well whats the crack then SJK... are me and Blue Taylor playing our semi final and gettin this league done n dusted so we can start a knockout cup or something?

Yes, then play the final againt Glenn Ponder (I think thats who won).

We'll move on once they've been played.

Really?

No one else has posted in three weeks - I really dont think anyone gives a shit now.
You left it too long.

Why are you now posting to say 'yeah play the final against Glenn and we'll move on'? You could have done that two fucking weeks ago.

This league/cup thing is all bollocks. No heart.

I'm outta here, this place stinks of inactivity and moths.

Give it a rest you berk

Fuck you ^^

Fuck you too SJK.
You wouldn't know how to run a fucking league properly if one jumped up and fingered your fucking asshole.

MrXile said:
Fuck you ^^

Fuck you too SJK.
You wouldn't know how to run a fucking league properly if one jumped up and fingered your fucking asshole.
Yeah, you're right. Iv only ran about 8 in the last year and half.

Funnily enough, the one that had the most trouble and bickering was this one. I don't see it as a coincidence that you were involved.

Anyway, you can fuck off now, child. It's clear FIFA means a lot to you, and you once held this thread as the holy grail where you could get your fix. Why not pop off and create a league yourself? You know, one which doesn't "finger people's arses". Heck, you can even create a thread to put it in and merge it with some Mum jokes as we all know you like them.

Off you pop, ****.

Me and Glenn will be playing the final later tonight SJK.

Maybe a good idea to get people posting and putting their names down for the next competition?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.