What will it take to win the league?

Dont look too far ahead, terrible cliche but it is 1 game at a time.

After this weekend the gap could be down to 4.

We just have to keep winning, easier said than done but that is the only way we can keep the pressure on.

Law of averages says they will slip up, probably when least expected like they did v Everton and Wigan last season - we didn't expect that they would get only 1 point of of that 6 - bet they didn't either.

Belief is paramount, we have clawed them back once, we know that and they know that too.

We will probably have to win at the swamp, they probably would take the draw now, plus when they came to us last April just needing a draw they couldn't even get a shot on target.

Mind games will also come into it and Mancini is not too shabby with them either.

Keep the faith

de niro said:
send maicon out on loan to a prem club, we dont need him. when his club play the rags get him to snap the rapists knee in half. red card yeh and he'll be sent back in disgrace but so fucking what.

give him 1m for job done.

this!

Truthfully I do think the rapist has to go down, he's earning them three points every week.

de niro said:
send maicon out on loan to a prem club, we dont need him. when his club play the rags get him to snap the rapists knee in half. red card yeh and he'll be sent back in disgrace but so fucking what.

Give this man a medal^^^^^^^^^! - He talks alot of sense!

Churchill123 said:
de niro said:

Give this man a medal^^^^^^^^^! - He talks alot of sense!

is that 1m of any colour in your shop

Brendan110_0 said:
I think 86 points will win it.

Not seasoned enough to start my own thread, so I thought I'd jump in this one.

Sick of Mancini taking flack, I compared our fixtures and points to last year through 22 games. Home v Home. Away v Away. Left out the promoted and relegated sides as they are different.

Turns out The Champions of 12 are 11-3-5 and on 38 points through 19 common games.

The Boys Who Don't Have it of 13 are 12-2-5 and on 41 through the same.

C'mon City!

Man-cini- Woooo-oah!

MCFC BOB said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
RVP injured and Hummels playing in our back four....................
I very much doubt we'll sign Hummels in January considering Dortmund are still in the Champions' League.

the chance of this is zero IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.