Bluemoon online private poker game

Re: Bluemoon online poker game (next game Mon 28th Jan @ 9pm)

gazinho said:
Rather be lucky than good ;)

Lunaleo played the most patient game of poker ever recorded last night fair play!

will i never live this down ?

Just applied to join.

Do you guys only play on Mondays or do you have midweek games?

Sibrady said:
Just applied to join.

Do you guys only play on Mondays or do you have midweek games?

just Mondays Si, are you the Si from the Old Cock Poker nights? (sounds a bit iffy that doesn't it)

Alright Charlie, yeah it does but yeah I am! I'm defo in on Mondays if you play, like taking candy from a baby mate!!

Sibrady said:
Alright Charlie, yeah it does but yeah I am! I'm defo in on Mondays if you play, like taking candy from a baby mate!!

haha, your first bluff but I'm calling you, I know when you pretend to be strong you're weak, see you Monday at the table(s)

we play every Monday apart from when City play on a Monday

Nice one mate cheers, ill be tere Monday. How many players you normally get and what you normally play for?

Sibrady said:
Nice one mate cheers, ill be tere Monday. How many players you normally get and what you normally play for?

we get anything from 5 to 18, usually around 13/14, we play $6.75 knockouts, $5 is to the winning fund, $0.50 rake and $1.25 is your bounty so if you knock me out you win my bounty and visa versa. Its a good game with a bit of banter with a lot of different playing styles, tight players, loose players, fishy players, aggro players and me who bluffs all the time, you'll fit in fine pal

Sibrady said:

one thing mate, we insist when you win a hand you MUST show your cards. we all do.

de niro said:
Sibrady said:

one thing mate, we insist when you win a hand you MUST show your cards. we all do.

oh yeah Bill is correct, its a friendly game and we like to keep it like that, all pots won with bluffs must be shown. Si's a good sort Bill, I know him.

No worries. I actually don't know how to bluff and have never once tried it....ever......honest!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.