Have You Ever Made A **** Of Yourself At A City Match?

fowler70 said:
Years back we were playing shite with both Jim an Jeff whitey in the team after giving the ball away one time too many I scream JIIIIIIFFFFFF then turned round to many blues who said "who the Fuck is jiff ". I still piss myself now with the blues who were with me :-) jiff whitey class

What a sad existence of a life you must lead

Hold on...... Jiff? now i get it, class!

oakiecokie said:
berger1985 said:
The home derby last season, Kompany scores and I'm obviously going wild and just as I put my arms up to do the Poznan my pants fell down and I only managed to stop them at the knees. Feel sorry for the kid that was stood behind me.

Thats how Savile started !!!

Haha. It's a good job I was half cut, most girls I know would have walked out of the ground and never returned after such an incident!

Yes !, I remember a game v Newcastle at the COMS and where I had my season ticket, I had a cracking view, anyway I can't recall who hit the shot, but from where I was sat it looked a certain goal, to which I shout and stand up "that fuckers in !", and I'm stood there arms in the air, only for the ball to go wide !. I was the only one on my feet, and looked a total tool, while everybody stared at me !.

Not at a City game but I was at a Macclesfield Town friendly with Blackburn a few seasons ago and stood up and clapped when Blackburn scored thinking it was Macc.

Also when Kompany got sent off in the cup game against the rags when he got sent off I let out a scream of anger which came out very high pitched, luckily everyone else was going mental so no-one noticed it (I hope)

A number of years ago i went to a reserve team game at Hyde, I was standing behind the goal and caught sight of something from the corner of my eye. in a second i realised that it was a mouse running across the goal mouth and in a moment of madness pointed at it an shouted " look a fucking mouse" just as i said it i realised it was a brown leaf that had blown of a tree.

The lads i went with took the piss constantly for the rest of the game.

At Bradford in 89. Trevor Morley got the equaliser with 4 mins to go and then the final whistle seemed to go bang on 90 mins. We had got the draw and we were up. I was in the Bradford end in their Main Stand so no fence and was one of the first onto the pitch. I jumped over the fence onto the running track and then in all the excitement ran onto the pitch, skidded, slid onto my knees and got covered in mud. The first player I got to was Ian Brightwell and I was almost head to toe caked in mud. Not my greatest moment.

Crewe at home a few years back now for a night match.

Pre match warm up I front of the north stand and one of their players hits a shot over the bar, which my mate claimed and gave a great header straight back to them! Everyone around us were cheering and my mate was there taking the applauds with both arms raised! It wasn't until he sat back down and looked at me that I noticed have of his face was covered in mud off the ball!! Still pose myself when I think of it now!!

against Chelsea last season, needed to win, still 0-0 Silva shoots and hits the side netting (we've all done it) obviously as it was a must win, me and my mate go mental celebrating, worst thing was that no-one told us that we hadn't scored we must have been celebrating for a full 2-3 minutes....oh well

Ell-ano said:
against Chelsea last season, needed to win, still 0-0 Silva shoots and hits the side netting (we've all done it) obviously as it was a must win, me and my mate go mental celebrating, worst thing was that no-one told us that we hadn't scored we must have been celebrating for a full 2-3 minutes....oh well
Me and my mate did that when Balotelli hit the inside of post at home to Everton a couple of years ago. We were going mental and hugging each other. It was only when we turned round to abuse the Everton fans that we realised it hadn't gone in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.