Stoke Away FA Cup

bobbymanc11 said:
I was seriously considering going in the Stoke end, read on Scfc website and you have to have purchase history, plus they are expecting long queues to collect tickets from 10 am tomorrow. They have advised there own fans to get to the collection point very early due to majority of fans booking on the phone/website & the weather
Have a gander on Stoke's website.
Now drowning our sorrows in cider due to not being able to get 2 x tickets.
At least it's on itv.
Thought being in the fa cup scheme and having over 2000 pts would have us tickets.
Hey ho its tough at the top

Yeah I have over 4000 points but couldn't afford all cup schemes and chose the wrong one. Ahh well

BLUECHILLICARS said:
bobbymanc11 said:
I was seriously considering going in the Stoke end, read on Scfc website and you have to have purchase history, plus they are expecting long queues to collect tickets from 10 am tomorrow. They have advised there own fans to get to the collection point very early due to majority of fans booking on the phone/website & the weather
Have a gander on Stoke's website.
Now drowning our sorrows in cider due to not being able to get 2 x tickets.
At least it's on itv.
Thought being in the fa cup scheme and having over 2000 pts would have us tickets.
Hey ho its tough at the top

Yeah I have over 4000 points but couldn't afford all cup schemes and chose the wrong one. Ahh well

Just told the wife i am going to bed at 0100hrs and waking up at 7am,
She said WHY?
I replied
"Some amazing person is going to put 2 tickets on the bluemoon forum for us season card holders to go the game tomorrow?
She replied " dickhead, you have painting to do"
As if, ctid. We live and hope, please pm if 2 available

has any 1 got a spare ticket, im going without n e way, dont know if i fancy stoke end, will watch it in the pub tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.