Bluemoon online private poker game

Re: Bluemoon online poker game (next game Mon 28th Jan @ 9pm)

charliebigspuds said:
de niro said:
Sibrady said:
No worries. I actually don't know how to bluff and have never once tried it....ever......honest!!

whats this word bluff? i have googled it but it makes no sense. not for me.

PM Gazinho, he'll put you straight on that

Wow wow wow hang about just 1 second young chap (ive only just seen this by the way) ill have you know I do sometimes play a decent hand, I very rarely play a 'bluff' whatever the hell that means........................

Oh and im decorating my house tonight so I may not be able to make it I will try though

well that was good, I'll stick the results on tomorrow (when the game's finished), I just hope feedthegoat isn't at the top or I'll never hear the last of it!!

Just played my first game with the fellow bluemooners and really enjoyed it! Thanks lads....... although it does help when you get the cards, take 7 bounties and then win the whole game!!
Same time next week??

Sibrady said:
Just played my first game with the fellow bluemooners and really enjoyed it! Thanks lads....... although it does help when you get the cards, take 7 bounties and then win the whole game!!
Same time next week??
The man with all the pairs!! Brave call with the A8 mate but fair play I'd been raising light all night you were right not to believe me.

Well played SiBrady on his debut win and with him beating feedthegoat heads up as that saves me a night of gloating tonight, nice one Si!!

2eb4bd4.jpg

NEXT GAME MONDAY 4TH FEB @ 9PM

Re: Bluemoon online poker game (next game Mon 4th Feb @ 9pm)

Some first game that !

Well done Shark soz i mean Sibrady :)

Re: Bluemoon online poker game (next game Mon 4th Feb @ 9pm)

I'll be playing tonight. First Bluemoon poker of the new year for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.