Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
svennis pennis said:
It's good to take a breather from this place once in while then you don't have an agenda or stance to protect.

Mario was one of us wether that was a good or bad thing then that's the debate. Personally I am sad it didn't work out for him here. Nobody wanted him to fail the day he pulled on our shirt, and I'm sure those with a negative opinion of him still wanted him to succeed because after all it would of been to our benefit.

He didn't turn up tis season and now he is a father he can raise his child in Italy, he never once spoke out against us in the press, he was criminalised from the day he turned up here having to claim he was "no bad boy." Unfortunately he was always in a losing position because every gutter journalists favourite adopted Englishman Jose Mourinho couldn't manage him (backed up by the twitching ball sack at QPR).

The guy never got a fair crack from day one on the pitch and his frustrations boiled over. But what every blue here needs to remember is that without him we wouldn't of won the league. He was part of that team and he will forever be part of our history. I will be amazed if on the day he stepped up and took that penalty at Spurs he had a hater for those few seconds, how anyone couldn't give a wry smile at the sheer arrogant brilliance is beyond me.

The guy was entertainment personified. A rock star in a wold full of Mick Hucknulls.

Cheers for the memories Mario, you always reminded me of the city of old, on occasions brilliant, on many occasions frustrating and off form, but never boring and for that I say thank you.

Now pass me the latest interview with Michael Owen.

Fantastic. My sentiments too.

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
Who's slagging anyone off? If you consider mine and cookie monster's post as slagging people off, you're extremely thin-skinned. A bit of banter, a wee piss take even but not slagging off.

Man up.

PMSL. You could take your own advice maybe if you're offended by that post.

Carry on doing what you do if you.like. Its a free world.
Did you have a good nights sleep moomba?

Go easy on him, TCM.

You too, Pige.

sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
moomba said:

Go easy on him, TCM.

You too, Pige.
There's no beef mate. He came on in the belief we were slagging people off, which we weren't.

Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:

Go easy on him, TCM.

You too, Pige.
There's no beef mate. He came on in the belief we were slagging people off, which we weren't.

I know. He gets touchy on here fairly easily. He'll probably label me a "guest of the board" in a minute.

sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
moomba said:

Go easy on him, TCM.

You too, Pige.

You can all say what you like about me. I can handle it and wouldn't like to deprive people of their main purpose of being on the board.

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
Who's slagging anyone off? If you consider mine and cookie monster's post as slagging people off, you're extremely thin-skinned. A bit of banter, a wee piss take even but not slagging off.

Man up.

The sleep was fine.
The shock of logging on and being unable to find the word 'moderator' under his username is something he clearly has difficulty coming to terms with.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
Go easy on him, TCM.

You too, Pige.

I know. He gets touchy on here fairly easily. He'll probably label me a "guest of the board" in a minute.

Supporters from other teams are always welcome. They shouldnt spend the time taking the piss out of blues that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.