Jamie Carragher retiring from football

Re: Jamie Carragher retiring from football!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Good riddance.

The man is an absolute arsehole of the highest order.

Scouse twat.

If im honest I cant understand a fooking word he says so cant really comment on that statement.

When he talks it sounds like someone trying to tune a crap radio in a mine shaft.

Fantastic defender.

Always good to see players stay at one club their whole career, not enough of that in football.

Really hope he doesn't become a pundit though. His analysis on football might be good, but I can't understand a word he says.

Re: Jamie Carragher retiring from football!!

citytill1die84 said:
AucklandBlue said:
One of the most over-rated defenders of the modern era.

Like Adam Johnson he only looked good due to 'selected' highlights on Match of the Day.

He was average at best just like Shawcross and Cahill.

Take it that's where u get your opinion from then? MOTD.

Always liked Carragher deserved to be treated better by England managers. Liverpool were a top side fighting up at the top end of the league every year and he played all the time couldn't of been that bad eh? Still feel he could offer a year or 2 at a promoted side next season.

If I got my opinion form Match of Day I'd be a United or Liverpool happy clapper. I've always thought he was overated.

Average players can play in decent teams and win things...Look at the likes of Wes Brown, John O'Shea etc

Why do you think he was treated unfairly by England? There were far better defenders around than him at the time (and in my opinion he was not good enough for international football anway) and he threw a bit of a hissy fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.