Norovirus....

LaLuneBleue

....safe to say, I think I'm infected with something and it might possibly be this critter. Friday night, went to the rugby and stood out in the cold. Thought this might have explained why I felt a bit tired on Saturday, I met some friends early on but had a quiet night. Today, I had an epic lie in and helped my friend move into her new house - shifting furniture. Again, felt fine until about 8.30pm when I wanted to sleep as if I'd not slept in 48 hours.

.....and then it started, one of those innocent farts that follows through and opened the gates of hell. I've not stopped throwing up and shitting since then, and I've only noticed the symptoms for about 2 hours!!

Please someone tell me that it settles down? Apart from the D&V (and terribly bloated stomach), which is inconvenient more than anything, I feel absolutely fine!

Impossible that I've contracted bad cat AIDS<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 pm --<br /><br />Impossible that I've contracted bad cat AIDS

I had it 12 months or so ago. The unpleasant affects will stop after today, and you'll feel tired for a couple of days, then you'll be fine.

When I caught it, my mother was in hospital, and they asked me to keep away for 60 hours, so it soon passes.

The fun part for you is seeing how many people you have now infected.

LaLuneBleue said:
....safe to say, I think I'm infected with something and it might possibly be this critter. Friday night, went to the rugby and stood out in the cold. Thought this might have explained why I felt a bit tired on Saturday, I met some friends early on but had a quiet night. Today, I had an epic lie in and helped my friend move into her new house - shifting furniture. Again, felt fine until about 8.30pm when I wanted to sleep as if I'd not slept in 48 hours.

.....and then it started, one of those innocent farts that follows through and opened the gates of hell. I've not stopped throwing up and shitting since then, and I've only noticed the symptoms for about 2 hours!!

Please someone tell me that it settles down? Apart from the D&V (and terribly bloated stomach), which is inconvenient more than anything, I feel absolutely fine!

Respect!! You are squirting out of both ends and still post on here....

I hope your iPad is in an Otterbox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.