Norovirus....

Did you eat anything strange or different for instance order a take away in the weekend?
Do you have pain anywhere in your stomach?
Do you have a temperature?
Is there blood or pus in the vomit or stool?
Has this ever happened before?

Answer these questions and i can give you an incline as to what is wrong but ultimately you will have to see your GP if this persists till the morning.

My mate has just admitted that he had similar symptoms to mine a few days ago, bastard didn't bother to tell me!

Bluemoon is my only lifeline in this hour of need. Just had another session on the toilet, I swear that my abs are sore from throwing up so much. How much fluid can a man lose before he dies? I'm getting close to that. It's the force that bothers me, they're like one of Yaya's runs, there ain't no stopping them!

LaLuneBleue said:
My mate has just admitted that he had similar symptoms to mine a few days ago, bastard didn't bother to tell me!

Bluemoon is my only lifeline in this hour of need. Just had another session on the toilet, I swear that my abs are sore from throwing up so much. How much fluid can a man lose before he dies? I'm getting close to that. It's the force that bothers me, they're like one of Yaya's runs, there ain't no stopping them!
Try southamptons back four.

a few years ago, I went to a wedding reception one Friday night.
Had a lazy Saturday, recovering from the hangover and got a curry in on Saturday night.
Early Sunday morning and GF was puking and shitting like there's no tomorrow ! A couple of hours later, I started the same.
I swore then that I would have the curry-house closed down, as "it must have been them" to blame.

It turned out that about 100 people from the wedding reception had caught the noro-virus, as a member of staff at the hotel had gone into work ill. Some suffered really badly with it, but we just had the shits and puking for a day.
Got a nice payout from the hotel's insurance for my "suffering"

LaLuneBleue said:

Make sure you drink a lot of fluid to remain hydrated and abstain from solid food

Stay away from work, friends and even family members as it could be contagious.

Do not watch anything on TV that shows Phil Jones or any other thing that you may deem repulsive enough to trigger vomiting.

This is transient so you will be better in the next few days

Contact your GP for information, advice and examination to rule out anything else.

I think it is gastroenteritis, (stomach bug)

Winter has come (lol, not funny) but its the season.

Good luck.

ono said:
Got this now. It's horrible. I took some tablets to stop me from shitting and some tablets to stop me from being sick, so now there is just a massive traffic jam in my intestines.

As both tablets will surely interact, it won't be long before you're shitting out of your mouth and vom-ing out of your arse!

RP2 said:
ono said:
Got this now. It's horrible. I took some tablets to stop me from shitting and some tablets to stop me from being sick, so now there is just a massive traffic jam in my intestines.

As both tablets will surely interact, it won't be long before you're shitting out of your mouth and vom-ing out of your arse!
That's pretty much it really.

ono said:
RP2 said:
ono said:

That's pretty much it really.

Why is it ALWAYS weekends when these bastards appear though?

ive had it and its a woman but only lasts a couple of days,it is very contagous so unless you live on your own you need to use seperate towels and loo roll and clean the remote, computer and phone before anyone else uses them.good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.