Season Ticket for Sale

Surprised nobody has taken this up.

Would have thought someone may have moved/be working in Manchester.

At the price it may be worth buying it and selling the game individually if you could be arsed.

My season ticket is up for sale after the Fulham game.

7 home games left so £175 for the lot. That's £25 a match.

East stand lower, 110.

Any takers please pm me and I'll get back to you asap.

Cooler said:

East stand lower, 110.

Flippin eck!! Hijack thread much!! Mine is now sold. Thanks

Would anyone now for certain whether a Season Ticket could be transferred from one supporter to another for good without first going back to the ticket office for them to redistribute as they see fit?

If that is possible, and someone has decided to give their tickets up then I would consider taking those tickets over, seats dependent.

I would be looking for 1 adult, 1 child together anywhere in the ground but no lower down than row M if it is the bottom tier!

It could also be the case that others are unable to go just next season. If I fail to secure a pair permanently then I would consider taking s pair just for a season so the owner can return at a later date.

I realise this is jumping the gun slightly for next year as no renewal prices, dates, availability has been released yet, but at least it's posted on here for people to perhaps refer back to later.

Thanks in advance.

Season ticket back up for sale - been let down. Any offers for a season ticket in east stand level 1, row b next to half way line? Please pm asap

MaineRoadBlue said:
Would anyone now for certain whether a Season Ticket could be transferred from one supporter to another for good without first going back to the ticket office for them to redistribute as they see fit?

If that is possible, and someone has decided to give their tickets up then I would consider taking those tickets over, seats dependent.

I would be looking for 1 adult, 1 child together anywhere in the ground but no lower down than row M if it is the bottom tier!

It could also be the case that others are unable to go just next season. If I fail to secure a pair permanently then I would consider taking s pair just for a season so the owner can return at a later date.

I realise this is jumping the gun slightly for next year as no renewal prices, dates, availability has been released yet, but at least it's posted on here for people to perhaps refer back to later.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering that myself. I'm sure there will be a handful of people not renewing. Would hopefully be able to transfer it to someone rather than carry on in someone else's name.
Maybe a slight issue in terms of not transferring loyalty points obviously.

7Superman said:
Cooler said:

East stand lower, 110.

Flippin eck!! Hijack thread much!! Mine is now sold. Thanks

I did. And I sold mine. So ta B-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.