Potential Semi Final

Wembley semi final allocations last year were 31,875 which is the same as bradford are getting for the capital one cup next weekend.

I suspect it'll be general sale if we get through this year, it was the first time at wembley for years and added attraction of the scum too last time.

Obviously since then there's been the final plus a charity shield game too.

Fingers crossed we get past barnsley and another trip down wembley way for us all.

mostonbluemark said:
jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Lets get there first!
We have a winner!

Stop being miserable sods. Took four Grandkids to the Leeds game and they absolutely loved it. I've got a really crappy decision to make. Do i try to get them tickets for the Barnsley game knowing that if we win it they will want to go to Wembley. Or do i put them off going to the Barnsley game so the disappointment of not being able to get to Wembley is lessened.
Or maybe they should be glad of what they get.

mostonbluemark said:
I know its perhaps prematue, hopefully not tempting fate. Can any one remember the allocation we got for the Semi Final against United and whether it went to a number of loyalty points, Match Ticket Priority or General Sale. Genuine reason for the question, budgeting etc.

It's premature,
You're tempting fate

Stop being miserable sods. Took four Grandkids to the Leeds game and they absolutely loved it. I've got a really crappy decision to make. Do i try to get them tickets for the Barnsley game knowing that if we win it they will want to go to Wembley. Or do i put them off going to the Barnsley game so the disappointment of not being able to get to Wembley is lessened.[/quote]

The cynic in me says they'd best get used to disappoinment if they're gonna be blues ! I stall can't get used to this success lark

mostonbluemark said:
jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Lets get there first!
We have a winner!

Stop being miserable sods. Took four Grandkids to the Leeds game and they absolutely loved it. I've got a really crappy decision to make. Do i try to get them tickets for the Barnsley game knowing that if we win it they will want to go to Wembley. Or do i put them off going to the Barnsley game so the disappointment of not being able to get to Wembley is lessened.
Seeing as you've got grandkids, I would therefore presume that you're old enough to know NEVER to assume that City won't cock it up. Yes; even the ''new'' City. Villa at home in the Capital One, anyone?

Some overreaction on here, it's not as if the OP said "we'll batter Barnsley, who's up for the Semi-final" is it, in which case I might have had a pop at him. He just asked a reasonable hypothetical question about allocation and points.

ahoyhoy said:

The cynic in me says they'd best get used to disappoinment if they're gonna be blues ! I stall can't get used to this success lark[/quote]
take them to wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.