I've never hated the rags more

Agree 100% with everything in the original post! You didn't even mention rio clapping the ref at the end!! Absolute joke that there has been nothing said about that today!!

Spot on. I had forgotton about the handball. Defo they would have at least equalized after he throws on Benzama and Modric. What would Nani have done anyway?

I hate the Rags a little bit more everyday but I have never feared the Rags more than I have today.

Not because they got beat in a Football Match but this whole,National inquest into the supposed unjustness of the Nani sending off. In my opinion, it should have been a Yellow. However it does get worse every single time I see it. If we want to talk about hypocrasy for a second look up Fergusons reaction to the Kompany sending off in the Cup or even better a sending off for Eboue of Arsenal against Utd a couple of Seasons back in an identical challenge to Nani's.

As we know after the Game the ITV coverage did not feature any other incident from the Game such as the debateable disallowed Madrid Goal, the possible Handball from Raphael or the dysfunctional tactics of United once down to 10 men. Today has featured more of the same from every single Media outlet; Paper,TV and Radio.

I had always known there was Media Bias but it was only today that I realised how strong and how despicable that Bias actually was and how it has a strong chance of stopping us as a Club from reaching our aims and Goals.

None of this honestly surprised me. I even said to myself as I listened to the rags bitching on the radio right after the sending off, that it was over. United get so few red cards that they have forgotten how to dig in. Its beautiful, too bad it never happens in the league.

Been on Footballforums and in 40 pages theres only one utd fan who has mentioned the fact that Fergie was again tactically useless(his words not mine) when Utd had a man sent off. They all hate Roy Keane now and anyone who thinks it was a red is just jealous of Utd. Its only the sending off that caused them to lose(which seems to be the opinion of the press too) and nothing to do with Rooney missing a sitter. Plus the reason RVP has now only scored 1 in 7 now is because of the hip injury he sustained against QPR (2 games ago!!??!!)

dcj said:
Been on Footballforums and in 40 pages theres only one utd fan who has mentioned the fact that Fergie was again tactically useless(his words not mine) when Utd had a man sent off. They all hate Roy Keane now and anyone who thinks it was a red is just jealous of Utd. Its only the sending off that caused them to lose(which seems to be the opinion of the press too) and nothing to do with Rooney missing a sitter. Plus the reason RVP has now only scored 1 in 7 now is because of the hip injury he sustained against QPR (2 games ago!!??!!)

All good , cos as much as they learn nothing from that shambles last night, the better for all the reast of us...

Fook em all , horrid glory hunting fans and cowardly obsequious press

I don't hate them, I pity them. None of them know what it's like to support a team that has no hope of winning anything, and yet still belonging to a brotherhood of other fans. None of them know what it's like to sing songs like "we lost last week" or "we're not really here." They sing nursery rhymes about glory and winning. They have this shallow experience that they think is rooted in some divinely appointed right to win that one day will come crashing down on them. They'll never know what it's like to beat United. So they can bleat on about injustice and unfair treatment... but I won't hate them. They have a shallow, plastic experience and I celebrate every time they have to choke on a loss, but mainly I'll just feel sorry for them because they don't support a team like City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.