Teresa May - Next PM?

She looks like she'd smell of old cigs and musty.

Just like Ed Balls looks like he'd smell of pasties

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
waspish said:
Mugatu said:
9/10, would bang.

aberypu6.jpg
If this ruthless woman becomes PM we are all royally fucked. She is a spiteful, bitter, horrible woman of the highest order. She absolutely could not give a flying fuck for the common working people.
This evil, nasty woman Katie Hopkins, is trying to carve out a political career for herself with the tories. Leaving aside the fact that she's a reactionary, right wing bigot, even if I was in full flight and approaching the vinegars and she offered to finish me off, I'd still tell her to get out and shut the door.

Katie-Hopkins.jpg

Both horrid .. Bit Gove really is a mad man. He is a scary thought as a leader of the country after his education ideas

No she won't.........

1. Too many memories of Thatcher
2. Completely transparent and not at all convincing.
3. She isn't a ex public school boy

Don't be taken in by the rocky horror step to the right, it's just a Tory reaction to the rise of UKIP.

2sheikhs said:
This evil, nasty woman Katie Hopkins, is trying to carve out a political career for herself with the tories. Leaving aside the fact that she's a reactionary, right wing bigot, even if I was in full flight and approaching the vinegars and she offered to finish me off, I'd still tell her to get out and shut the door.
Would that be the back door then?

jimharri said:
2sheikhs said:
Would that be the back door then?

That's the beauty of smashing the back out of a rag or tory woman. You know you fucking hate their principles but so what, fucking hammer the slag and leave your spunk all over her back then wipe off on their curtains.

Seosa said:
It's her or Gove as next Tory leader IMO. PM? Who knows...

BOTH LIARS CHEATS AND THIEVES................................So no change there then<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
waspish said:
Mugatu said:
9/10, would bang.

aberypu6.jpg
If this ruthless woman becomes PM we are all royally fucked. She is a spiteful, bitter, horrible woman of the highest order. She absolutely could not give a flying fuck for the common working people.

She doesnt even know what 'common working people' even fu*kin means..........just like the rest of em...........call me dave in drag

The interesting thing about her 'vision' for the Tory party is that, if you read what she said, she is absolutely NOT a Thatcherite. More in the mold of Hesletine. It might just be that at long last they are moving away from discredited Thatcherism. I would say May is populist on some things like European Judges, Immigration etc but on economics issues she talked about taking on big companies and actually emphasised a strategic role for the state in the economy. She made the case for a buy British government procurement programme that strikes a better balance between short-term value for the taxpayer and long-term benefits to the economy, in terms of jobs and British companies. Contrast that with how Cameron and Osborne have given £750bn to the banks through quantitive easing, yet would not give Sheffield Forgemasters a loan of £80m, to safeguard high skilled British jobs. She's more Angela Merkel than Thatcher.

I support Labour, and it's now obvious Ed Miliband is setting the agenda here. Standing up to vested interests, making things fairer for those at the bottom, one nation government and crony capitalism are all things that Ed has been speaking about for a while now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.