Settle an argument

Just as a matter of interest (sorry Loui, I can see you getting annoyed that you didn't get your answer yet), what is the reason you can not take alcohol to your seat?

I bought a bottle of pop at the ground and the lass wouldn't give me the bottle. I was allowed to bring one in from outside the ground tho. Strange.

jayfx said:
Just as a matter of interest (sorry Loui, I can see you getting annoyed that you didn't get your answer yet), what is the reason you can not take alcohol to your seat?
Because football fans still get considered incapable of disciplining themselves, and various laws have been introduced after the Taylor report to ensure us naughty fans behave. So you can have 15 pints before the game, 3 at half time amd 15 after the game but for those 90 ,minutes when the balls in play you can't both watch football and drink at the same time. Even if you've paid £250 for a corporate box.

Didsbury Dave said:
jayfx said:
Because football fans still get considered incapable of disciplining themselves, and various laws have been introduced after the Taylor report to ensure us naughty fans behave. So you can have 15 pints before the game, 3 at half time amd 15 after the game but for those 90 ,minutes when the balls in play you can't both watch football and drink at the same time. Even if you've paid £250 for a corporate box.

You can drink in the majority of corporate boxes tho....you just cant appear at the door with your drink.

daft

Why Always Ste said:
loui_mcfc said:
When was the last time you could take a pint to your seat at Maine Rpad?

Hmm..
Trick question?

As you have put "R Pad" not "Road"

Yes,obviously a typo but you never know with this place.

So R as in Our Pad... I'd say it was the recent Rugby League matches they had at Our Pad, 2012.

I had a few pints there on the Sunday when Leeds played Bradford and Wigan played Saints.

Always thought it was odd that you can't drink alcohol in view of the pitch for half an hour after the match has finished too. So the players necking champagne after qpr last season were actually breaking the law!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.