Teenage Kicks - 28 years ago today 28th Dec 85 (p12)

Re: New City book -Teenage Kicks - Front cover BlueMoon decides!

Right looks neater

manchester blue said:
The one on the left looks more like a book cover. The one on the right looks like a match day programme cover.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

The way of thinking on the right hand picture is that ''retro match day programme feeling''

Ladybarn Blue . said:
Rocket Sauce said:
tangaroa said:
LEFT, but with the 'filled in' lettering from the RIGHT.

This.

Right , but change the Yellow to Sky Blue .

My initial feeling on first seeing it was flashbacks to the infamous yellow shirt at Highbury!
On reflection, sky blue may clash with Steve Redmond's shirt (and to an extent the other pictures too

gazinho said:
I dont mind which 1 you pick im just concerned that you spell Phil with a crazy other 'l' on the end of it ;)

You have to blame my parents for spelling Phillip with 2 'll's and then every school teacher who spelt Philip with one l on my certificates......
I reinvented myself aged 12 as Phill with 2 l's.....
I know it also annoys a certain individual on this forum, so well worth sticking with ;)

manchester blue said:
The one on the left looks more like a book cover. The one on the right looks like a match day programme cover.

Yes^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^and for that reason I would go with the one on the right ..but as an earlier poster said 'change the yellow for blue'

I prefer the one on the right. Looks good and I like the contrast in colours (though maybe maroon would work instead of yellow).

Shame there's such a dearth of photos from that day as it would be nice to have a really good action shot on back.

Really looking forward to this book.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
manchester blue said:

Thanks everyone for the comments.

The way of thinking on the right hand picture is that ''retro match day programme feeling''

You achieved it then. :) Right it is!!

Gary James said:
I prefer the one on the right. Looks good and I like the contrast in colours (though maybe maroon would work instead of yellow).

Shame there's such a dearth of photos from that day as it would be nice to have a really good action shot on back.

Really looking forward to this book.

This will be the back cover (just the picture!)
Taken in December 1985, it (brilliantly for the book) contains all of the 14 ''lads'' featured in the book - no less, no more, just perfect! :)

2ekur07.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.