vicky pryce and chris huhne

Rogermellie.png

Aparently Huhne sees his future as being the British Al Gore

How deluded

dazdon said:
Chris Huhne's jailed ex-wife Vicky Pryce 'very frail'
SNF2208AA---_1678034a.jpg

Vicky Pryce, imprisoned for eight months along with her ex-husband and former Lib Dem minister Chris Huhne, is "very frail", her brother has said.

George Courmouzis said he was "worried" about conditions in London's Holloway.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21775519" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21775519</a>

Let her out and forget about it ehh?

Prison conditions must be terrible for her considering she's used to the finer things of life.

It's barbaric sending entitled people to prison.

What amazes me is why Chris Huhne fancies women who look like blokes.
His Mrs looks like Michael Palin and the one he binned her for is the spit of Ruud Van Nistleroy.
Perhaps he's hoping to get his ringpiece stretched by a female warder with a strap on who looks like John Prescott.

Matty said:
Well, this little bit of revenge backfired spectacularly on her didn't it! I hope she enjoyed it while it lasted!
What staggers me is that she's been so stupid. She's not some dimwit bimbo who goes running to the papers without thinking of the consequences. She's a highly educated economist earning a six figure sum and presumably she has a few lawyer friends. These points were well off her licence when she decided to speak to the Times journalist. Did it never occur to her that she could face charges herself for doing it?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Matty said:
Well, this little bit of revenge backfired spectacularly on her didn't it! I hope she enjoyed it while it lasted!
What staggers me is that she's been so stupid. She's not some dimwit bimbo who goes running to the papers without thinking of the consequences. She's a highly educated economist earning a six figure sum and presumably she has a few lawyer friends. These points were well off her licence when she decided to speak to the Times journalist. Did it never occur to her that she could face charges herself for doing it?

Biting her nose off out of spite.

She was better off keeping schtum and just carrying on with life. Instead now she will lose out financially big time and she also has a black mark aginst her name. Why? Silly woman!

stony said:
hertsblue said:
This email is doing the rounds, i got it today. Just sums up MPs and the like;

635 Employees
Unbelievable but true.
Thought you might find this interesting ......

Can you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but has the following Employee Statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,
17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,
3 have done time for assault,
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,
84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year,

and collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!

Which organisation is this?
It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.
The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

It's probably a load of bullshit because bankrupts aren't allowed to stand for parliament.

Its probably not though......See this mornings Times which has a report:

“Muslim peer Lord Ahmed blames Jewish conspiracy for jailing him”

which states that:

“Lord Ahmed claimed that his prison sentence for dangerous driving resulted from pressure placed on the courts by Jews “who own newspapers and TV channels”. Britain’s first male Muslim peer also alleged that the judge who jailed him for 12 weeks was appointed to the High Court after helping a “Jewish colleague” of Tony Blair during “an important case”.”

“A Labour spokesman said that the party would investigate the comments. “The Labour Party deplores and does not tolerate any sort of racism or anti-Semitism. We will be seeking to clarify these remarks as soon as possible.””

“Lord Ahmed said yesterday that he had “no recollection” of giving the TV interview last year. “I’ve done a lot of interviews. If you’re saying that you have seen this footage then it may be so but I need to see the footage and I need to consult with my solicitors before I make any comments in relation to this,” he added.”

Morally and Socially corrupt the fu*kin lot of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.