losing stuff

Did it the other day. Taking my stool sample to the clinic for my med certificate. Got there and realised I'd left it at home. The nurse said 'it has to be done within 30 mins; My reply "tough shit"

I once put my mobile phone in a glass that still had alcohol in it. I was tidying up. No idea why I did it other than the phone fitted perfectly.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
warpig said:
begin forgetful like that can be due to a lack of sleep and/or stress.

If that's true that would explain an AWFUL lot!

It's what Mrs Rep thinks. I had had a busy day, early start, flight to and from Amsterdam, meetings etc, so my head was deffo full and obviously I wasn't concentrating. £759 mistake though, good job I don't have to pay :-)

squirtyflower said:
Lots of times, fortunately family or friends rescue me often

Latest was leaving my glasses in the pub on Saturday because the bouncer made me take my city top off, long story and involves burned down pub

You don't drink in The Rovers Return do you?

squirtyflower said:
tidyman said:
squirtyflower said:
Lots of times, fortunately family or friends rescue me often

Latest was leaving my glasses in the pub on Saturday because the bouncer made me take my city top off, long story and involves burned down pub

You don't drink in The Rovers Return do you?
Is it on Tib Street?

Coronation Street I think.

Hope you've not burnt down The Tib Street Tavern. I was thinking of going in there on Saturday.

Yep.........Ive been through this with my last job...

Its stress / too much to do / internal and external pressure to deliver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.