Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Silva...

LoveCity said:
Caveman said:
If Andrés Iniesta was stuck in a midfield full of just okay players and literally no other creative players, would be look as excellent as he does at Barça?

Exactly. Said it on the last page, it's a joke how little creativity a supposedly tiki-taka style team has, no wonder we've been found out by so many! We want to play like Barcelona with a team packed with grafters. Our attacking side is so dysfunctional and incomplete.

Agree with both these posts, we really need to fix this issue in the Summer, otherwise we'll never really be able to get over these problems we've had.

SamCity123 said:
Some people on here make me want to top myself. Supporting the team is clearly something of the past.

Wanting Mancini, Silva, and friends out? Clearly we've been weaker this season, after teams have worked us out, we've no real plan B, we had a shocking transfer window, and a fucking awful injury lift.

Fair enough, ship some players out, look to strengthen, with the help of Txiki and his contacts this is something we should do much better this time. But I cannot stand, and I'm 18, the constant barracking. I know we should be doing better, but get out there and try doing it yourselves, its not easy, no one wins everything every year, and we are learning. I just wish some people would get a fucking grip.

Well said SamCity123. It's football, it's a game we lost let's pick ourselves up & start again. Some fans seem to forget we have won more meaningful trophies in the last 4 years than in the previous 40 odd years. Come on CITY.

considering the performance today

0-0 qpr
2-2 pool
3-1 saints

i would be ASTOUNDED if mancini is still in the job on monday

i like mancini but the players clearly are not up for the job, he cant get a shift out of the weaker ones and the rest are just giving up.

the cup run is deceiving as the standard of opposition has flattered us.

sad but there you go.
today -- again -- on the pitch we were pathetic and its a re-currance

Re: Silva...

Jonny Boy said:
Problem is that half the time he (Silva that is) gets the ball there's no fucker moving into space so he can fire a defence splitting pass - manily cuase most teams close all the other players down and we just not up for raising our game that extra notch from last year to be champions again - simple as

Er, and I'm being flippant, I know its never that 'simple as', just feels like it at the moment.
Exactly ....and the reason why I get pissed off with Dzeko's positioning and movement.

SamCity123 said:
Some people on here make me want to top myself. Supporting the team is clearly something of the past.

Wanting Mancini, Silva, and friends out? Clearly we've been weaker this season, after teams have worked us out, we've no real plan B, we had a shocking transfer window, and a fucking awful injury lift.

Fair enough, ship some players out, look to strengthen, with the help of Txiki and his contacts this is something we should do much better this time. But I cannot stand, and I'm 18, the constant barracking. I know we should be doing better, but get out there and try doing it yourselves, its not easy, no one wins everything every year, and we are learning. I just wish some people would get a fucking grip.

well said,the most sensible thing ive read all day

zark said:
considering the performance today

0-0 qpr
2-2 pool
3-1 saints

i would be ASTOUNDED if mancini is still in the job on monday

Don't be ridiculous. Who on earth would we replace him with. He is going nowhere unless we have a quality replacement lined up (and even then, perhaps not).

Re: Gutless from Mancini

oakiecokie said:
I honestly believe he slammed the door and layed into the fucking team and let Platty do the interview.

And so he should when he is the one who takes all the shit on their behalf

SamCity123 said:

It's not the defeat. It's the manner of the defeat that is most worrying for me. Apart from Chelsea, name one good performance since the start of the year ? (I exclude the FA Cup wins against lower league opposition).

SamCity123 said:

Looks like you have a lot of wisdom for being 18 there Sam. I agree with a lot of that but I am VERY disappointed in Mancini today. Can't quite join the "Bob Out!" chorus yet but before today I would have agreed with pretty well everything you said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.