fa cup semi final tickets-other sources.

fathellensbellend

i just wondered what those people do, who cannot obtain tickets through city, obviously there are another 27000 tickets up for grabs for the semi final, so where the hell are those tickets and how do you get them.

i know club wembley takes up about 14000, but do these come available for fans of the teams involved, surely not every member wants to watch a game not involving their team, so where do you buy these tickets.

i also know, much like the final it is possible to get tickets through local fa's, but again how many tickets, who knows.

so was just wondering are there many on here getting tickets through other sources than city, and if so, how.

fathellensbellend said:
i just wondered what those people do, who cannot obtain tickets through city, obviously there are another 27000 tickets up for grabs for the semi final, so where the hell are those tickets and how do you get them.

i know club wembley takes up about 14000, but do these come available for fans of the teams involved, surely not every member wants to watch a game not involving their team, so where do you buy these tickets.

i also know, much like the final it is possible to get tickets through local fa's, but again how many tickets, who knows.

so was just wondering are there many on here getting tickets through other sources than city, and if so, how.

Club Wembley tickets are currently £299 each

ifwecouldjust...... said:
fathellensbellend said:

Club Wembley tickets are currently £299 each

where would you buy these from, rip off agencies at a guess.

i obtained a ticket for the 91 Final through Manchester County FA,not sure about semi though.

eshiers1 said:
Vinjay said:
Well I'll be contacting the Lancashire FA then.

you'd be better contacting an fa that is located away from manchester / london as there's less likely to be applicants from there!

That's true but I'm assuming someone from Leeds might be more likely to get tickets from Yorkshire FA than someone from Lancs. Same for Midlands, Essex, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.