Haircut

I go to a little barbers in Dhaka and I get a hair cut and a proper old fashioned cut throat razor shave for about £1.50.

Only bad thing is they insist on cracking all your finger joints and neck. Although you feel great after, it can be a little perturbing when some bloke has you in a full nelson trying to crack your spine.

£6.50 at Stew's in Denton.

He is moving away though this year so I will need to look around for a new one.

Milano barbers on Reddish Lane (Opposite North Reddish railway station). £7 for a hair cut. Moved to Salford a couple of years ago and still travel back to get my hair cut at the same place.

I've been using the one at the junction of Platt Lane , and Wilmslow Road in Rusholme for the past 16 years , and though i live near Parrs Wood now , i see little reason to change .... the haircut costs me £7.00 , and he always has the foreign football on the tv whenever i visit.

a3hxro.jpg

£12 scissor cut at a hairdressers. The Guy who does it is a great Bloke so I go nowhere else. Would normally pay £10.

My 20 year old daughter has been cutting my hair for about 5 years now,when I begin to resemble,Ben Gun,or Chuck Noland the scissors are out.Basic stuff really but shes learned how to use the scissors on yours truly,her husband has also taken a risk,and had his ears lowered only last week.Not had to wear a hat or wig yet to cover some dodgy lopsided hacking,touch wood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.