Now That Mourinho Is Going To Chelsea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetrue said:
lionheart said:
...can we please allow Roberto Mancini the respect he deserves and let him concentrate on building our squad for future successes?
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-paper-round-mourinho-cert-return-chelsea-051356162.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/foot ... 56162.html</a>

Nobody 'deserves' respect, they have to earn it. Mancini is one of the people at City who believe they 'deserve' respect for winning the league, and that we should be eternally grateful.

In my opinion, he has taken us backwards and there is absolutely no guarantees that under Mancini we would suddenly become stronger next season.

The remaining games of the season will give us an insight into whether Mancini can motivate the squad and produce an excellent last part of the season to try to increase the feel good factor. If we continue in the current form, then I feel Mancini will be sacked in the summer.

So he hasn't earned respect for winning the league & the FA Cup & being the manager that delivered the silverware & title we've been craving for as long as I've been a blue (1970)? What the actual fuck!

Manc.

Manc said:
bluetrue said:
lionheart said:
...can we please allow Roberto Mancini the respect he deserves and let him concentrate on building our squad for future successes?
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-paper-round-mourinho-cert-return-chelsea-051356162.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/foot ... 56162.html</a>

Nobody 'deserves' respect, they have to earn it. Mancini is one of the people at City who believe they 'deserve' respect for winning the league, and that we should be eternally grateful.

In my opinion, he has taken us backwards and there is absolutely no guarantees that under Mancini we would suddenly become stronger next season.

The remaining games of the season will give us an insight into whether Mancini can motivate the squad and produce an excellent last part of the season to try to increase the feel good factor. If we continue in the current form, then I feel Mancini will be sacked in the summer.

So he hasn't earned respect for winning the league & the FA Cup & being the manager that delivered the silverware & title we've been craving for as long as I've been a blue (1970)? What the actual fuck!

Manc.

That's not what I'm saying. His attitude is that we should be grateful for that eternally. He brings it up in most press conferences. He should have decided how we could push on this season, not bask in the glory.

bluetrue said:

Have to say this.... the above post is complete and utter drivel, never ever read such nonsense in my life.

FFS the guy won us our first trophy in 36 years, won us our first leagur title in 44 years, could win us the FA Cup this year and will finish second, possibly could still win it.

Name me one other manager that has had such a massive impact on any club ever?

City are about building for the future.... some people on here really do have unrealistic aspirations.

BigJoe#1 said:
bluetrue said:

Have to say this.... the above post is complete and utter drivel, never ever read such nonsense in my life.

FFS the guy won us our first trophy in 36 years, won us our first league title in 44 years, could win us the FA Cup this year and will finish second, possibly could still win it.

Name me one other manager that has had such a massive impact on any club ever?

City are about building for the future.... some people on here really do have unrealistic aspirations.

Yes, we are building for the future, by actively sounding out new managers. Mancini will not be here next season. I would stake a lot of money on that.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
bluetrue said:

Backwards????

Second in the league and Back to wembley..
Yes backwards

United went backwards in 94/95, 97/98, 01/02, 03/04, 09/10 and 11/12.

Its an occupational hazard when you're top of the league.

bluetrue said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
bluetrue said:

Backwards????

For a semi-final. No guarantees we will reach the final.

Is going from first to second not going backwards? Won't reach the points we gained last season, won less, scored less, drawn more, not playing well. Yes, I'd say we've gone backwards.

Don't talk like a ****.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
bluetrue said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Backwards????

For a semi-final. No guarantees we will reach the final.

Is going from first to second not going backwards? Won't reach the points we gained last season, won less, scored less, drawn more, not playing well. Yes, I'd say we've gone backwards.

Don't talk like a ****.

Haha! The irony.

cibaman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Backwards????

Yes backwards

That is true and they threw it away at the end a couple of times We however are half the team we were and threw in the towel about mid December

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cibaman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes backwards

That is true and they threw it away at the end a couple of times We however are half the team we were and threw in the towel about mid December

In 01/02 and 03/04 they went from 1st to 3rd, 10 & 15 points behind the title winners. Not that different to the way this season is panning out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.