Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinskybell said:
Blue Heaven said:
squirtyflower said:
but it is just your opinion, an interesting opinion, but it isn't based on fact therefore has no relevance

would my opinion that the players love playing for Mancini and enjoy his management style have equal stature to yours?

however how my opinion is derived?

It's not a question of the relative 'stature' of opinions, but rather it is simply down to whether any particular opinion is an accurate description of what it is intended to describe.

You opine that truth is 'based on fact' but what is 'fact' if not an accurate representation of something? Which brings us right back to my original answer.

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 am --

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ok,I'll humour you awhile longer,seeing as it's a slow bank holiday Monday.
How can your prediction that Mancini will be gone soon be validated with the actual evidence and facts that would render it true,rather than pure,baseless speculation?

Deary me, have we run out of windmills already? Or did trusty Sancho forget to bring your lance?

And for the record, my "prediction" will be validated at season's end, when Bobby is sacked. I should think that would have been rather obvious!

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 am --

nijinskybell said:
Motivation varies from person to person. I trust Mancini to do it his way, for each individual. None of us know what has been said privately about this.

No, but thanks to Bobby, everyone on the planet knows what has been said publicly about this.

And maybe that's what was eventually needed? He criticised him, Samir played well, he said why did I have to do that - I know he has the talent but he's so frustrating. We simply don't know what had been tried behind the scenes prior to the initial public criticism.

This is hardly the first time he's gone after Samir in the media. Third time, if memory serves. Based on Samir's form, I don't think it worked the first two times, but I guess Bobby believes that now that Samir has had one of his best performances for us, this is the right time to humiliate him again publicly.

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am --

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
but it is just your opinion, an interesting opinion, but it isn't based on fact therefore has no relevance

would my opinion that the players love playing for Mancini and enjoy his management style have equal stature to yours?

Whats with the sudden need for facts when its an opinion that doesn't blow smoke up Bobs arse?

Ive seen it used more and more recently by those wanting to stifle any debate on Bob and frankly its ridiculous.
i haven't asked for facts
I just pointing out that an opinion is just that, an opinion
there's nothing wrong with opinions, we all have them, and there's many been effused on this thread

however it is disingenuous to state opinion as fact, or to base future happenings on opinions, it becomes speculation and should be treated as such

so in answer to your seemingly angry
Whats with the sudden need for facts when its an opinion that doesn't blow smoke up Bobs arse?

Ive seen it used more and more recently by those wanting to stifle any debate on Bob and frankly its ridiculous

I have neither:
a) blown smoke up bob's arse, ever
b) tried to stifle debate

yesterday several of you complained that the thread was put in the transfer forum, it's baseless facts and speculation that got it there in the first place

therefore i think, in my opinion, i'm entitled to pint out speculation and opinion peddled as facts

I NEVER stated my opinion as fact, so stop lying about my posts.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 am --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
Italian in sense of humour shocker.

Taken literally by a few dullards

What is shocking is that Bobby thinks it's funny. What is also shocking is that you do, too.

Blue Heaven said:
nijinskybell said:
Blue Heaven said:
It's not a question of the relative 'stature' of opinions, but rather it is simply down to whether any particular opinion is an accurate description of what it is intended to describe.

You opine that truth is 'based on fact' but what is 'fact' if not an accurate representation of something? Which brings us right back to my original answer.

Deary me, have we run out of windmills already? Or did trusty Sancho forget to bring your lance?

And for the record, my "prediction" will be validated at season's end, when Bobby is sacked. I should think that would have been rather obvious!

No, but thanks to Bobby, everyone on the planet knows what has been said publicly about this.

And maybe that's what was eventually needed? He criticised him, Samir played well, he said why did I have to do that - I know he has the talent but he's so frustrating. We simply don't know what had been tried behind the scenes prior to the initial public criticism.

This is hardly the first time he's gone after Samir in the media. Third time, if memory serves. Based on Samir's form, I don't think it worked the first two times, but I guess Bobby believes that now that Samir has had one of his best performances for us, this is the right time to humiliate him again publicly.

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:

Ive seen it used more and more recently by those wanting to stifle any debate on Bob and frankly its ridiculous.
there's nothing wrong with opinions, we all have them, and there's many been effused on this thread

however it is disingenuous to state opinion as fact, or to base future happenings on opinions, it becomes speculation and should be treated as such

Ive seen it used more and more recently by those wanting to stifle any debate on Bob and frankly its ridiculous

I have neither:

yesterday several of you complained that the thread was put in the transfer forum, it's baseless facts and speculation that got it there in the first place

therefore i think, in my opinion, i'm entitled to pint out speculation and opinion peddled as facts

I NEVER stated my opinion as fact, so stop lying about my posts.

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 am --

grim up north said:
Italian in sense of humour shocker.

Taken literally by a few dullards

What is shocking is that Bobby thinks it's funny. What is also shocking is that you do, too.

grow up and get a life

Blue Heaven said:
nijinskybell said:
Blue Heaven said:

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:

I have neither:

in my opinion you did

and my response, that you have quoted was in response to another poster, not you

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:

I have neither:

I have no problem with most of that and agree that the boards are for opinions, no matter how different. It just makes me laugh that on Bob, a few have decided to demand proof of any opinion daring to criticise when they know full well its just an opinion and proof is never going to be forth coming.

As for the thread being moved because of it being rumour, gossip and speculation.....bollox and its what I said yesterday as well.

The fact its back up here shows it was a bollox decision in the first place.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 am --<br /><br />It must be quiet down in the celler this morning.........

Barm or Muffin?

Prove it I say or its just meaningless speculation surely?

Maybe that thread should be moved to the transfer forum?

squirtyflower said:
Blue Heaven said:
nijinskybell said:

squirtyflower said:

I have neither:

in my opinion you did

and my response, that you have quoted was in response to another poster, not you

Sorry, but I'm entitled to point out speculation and opinion peddled as fact...

You reference to the other poster was to my earlier post.

blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:

I have neither:

I have no problem with most of that and agree that the boards are for opinions, no matter how different. It just makes me laugh that on Bob, a few have decided to demand proof of any opinion daring to criticise when they know full well its just an opinion and proof is never going to be forth coming.

i feel that if wild speculation is made it is only right that questions should be asked, from either inners or outers, however from your side of the fence you see it only one way
as i'm sat on the fence i see it both ways and therefore ask for some factual information on the odd occasion

As for the thread being moved because of it being rumour, gossip and speculation.....bollox and its what I said yesterday as well.

The fact its back up here shows it was a bollox decision in the first place.
well that's your opinion based on your speculation on what happened and why, and something i do have factual knowledge of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.