Rags Away, 6th april 2013.

Been trying set up a post

Thinking of ordering blue and white balloons
1,000 costs £200 with a printed message

If we all chipped in we could get 3,000 with message

bennyblue said:
buzzer1 said:
Freds Patio said:
you've nothing to be sarcastic for though. No one else has pulled me up on this, so I guess its just you. Much earlier in the thread, I requested a spare if anyone had one. I came back and now said I have one. People update and say they've been sorted on every single ticket thread - no benefit in bragging, I was just saying i'm sorted now.

Last i'm saying on that now, don't want to drag this further off topic. Apologies for use of 'mardarse'.

Mate just don't bother honestly. You will never encounter anything of the like outside of Bluemoon. Oh that reminds me, I must update my post as I am too now boxed...not braggin' btw;).

Sure your not gloating there buzzer ?

Dam, found me out benji:/

JPM9685 said:

Balloongate (Sheff u) the sequel

Having to limit travel for this month as some stuff has come up. So selling the following as job lot:

Rags Aways: £45 + £2.5 (booking) + £5.5 (special delivery fee) = £53
&
Spurs Aways: £48 + £2.5 (booking) = £50.5

PM if you want the pair.

Cheers

PS: yes I am still going to the semi, there are some things I wouldn't miss for anything.

These have now gone.

I need an adult ticket for my old man Blues if anyone can help please pm me. Im sorted and will be travelling up from London with the 74,000 Rags on the day..unlike them Im Manchester born and bred!!!

Sorted Thanks!!!

Looking for 1 Adult ticket if any are around been let down today so any chance please get in touch.
Cheers

JPM9685 said:

I wouldn't want a repeat of this in front of the K stand

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLyHSI3bYd0[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.