Kompany possibly called a black c*** (Police now involved)

Re: kOMpany called a black c.unt in Media loUnge

doots said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Definitely something followed by black c**t and Vinnie looks up. No way did it come from some chav shouting down the tunnel.

To me it sounded somewhat like an alleged scouse accent.

sounded a bit welsh to me.
Sounded brummie to me

It does to me too.

It sounds to me like they're saying "we've already won the league you daft cunts"

Re: Kompany called a black c*** in media lounge

That's definitely a Midlands accent. The words "daft cünt" "fat cünt" or "black cünt" are shouted, preceeded by something I can't make out.

Simon Mullock, the Mirror's City guy says it's been confirmed as non racial by senior exec at City.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Simon Mullock, the Mirror's City guy says it's been confirmed as non racial by senior exec at City.
If true the OP needs to change the title to this thread.

Caveman said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
If true the OP needs to change the title to this thread.
Done.

Re: Kompany called a black c*** (confirmed non-racial).

I think we're in danger of over egging this, if that was a racist insult the fella would of been dealt with. However the fans are too near the bench at O/T,they are virtually sat in the stand.

Re: kOMpany called a black c.unt in Media loUnge

badmash said:
When it went back to the Sky studio
they apologised for the bad language which Rat face thought was funny
I don't think he thought it was funny he had a very nervous shifty look on his face as though he knew they could get in a lot of shit over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.