3rd party ticket sites

marco

mods feel free to move but i just thought this would draw more attention in the main section

i remember during last summer some of these sites offering cup final tickets/concert tickets were not coming up with the goods after taking payments and many of them were registerd in Austria and Sweden. does anyone have any history with these- <a class="postlink" href="http://www.getinthematch.com/display_fix.php?id=777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.getinthematch.com/display_fix.php?id=777</a>
£175 i could swallow as i will struggle to get one from the club,it looks like no address just an 0845 number

dont do it mate, you will get your fingers burnt, if you cant get a ticket through City go to the ground without one and double up with someone, you will walk straight in!

Steer well clear, I think. Some advice here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/watch_out/Commonscams/ticketscams/details" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/watch_out/Com ... ms/details</a>

Yeah, I'd avoid those sites, they can't be certain of sourcing all the tickets they get orders for. You'd be better off buying one the old-fashioned way off a tout outside on the day.

You will always get mixed reviews for these sort of sites as sometimes they do come up with the goods and other times they don't. They're selling tickets they don't yet have, so you're paying the money on the chance that they can get hold of them. If they can, you're in, but if they can't you won't be getting your money back. So be very careful, especially if they're claiming to offer tickets in the City end as these will be like rocking horse shit. Club Wembley seats should be easier for them to source for this particular fixture as the corporate types won't be interested.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
as said above just go down and either try and get a ticket or jib in, seen quite a few do it at the semis, piece of piss

what do they do with the jibers that get caught just chuck them out or is it a night in the cells

Looks like they're based in OZ

Whois Record

Domain Name:

Getinthematch.com

Registrant:

PrivacyProtect.org

Created:

2011-02-17

Expires:

2014-02-17

Updated:

2013-01-31

Name Servers:

NS2495.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS2496.HOSTGATOR.COM

Registrar:

LAUNCHPAD.COM, INC.

Whois Record:

Registration Service Provided By: LAUNCHPAD.COM, INC.

Domain Name: GETINTHEMATCH.COM

Registration Date: 17-Feb-2011
Expiration Date: 17-Feb-2014

Note: This Domain Name is currently Locked. In this status the domain name
cannot be transferred, hijacked, or modified. The Owner of this domain name
can easily change this status from their control panel.

This feature is provided as a security measure against fraudulent domain name hijacking.

Name Servers:
ns2495.hostgator.com
ns2496.hostgator.com

Registrant Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Administrative Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

These people do not have tickets in hand and I'm struggling to think of a way they can guarantee they ever will.

Maybe there contacts are that good that they are very confident they can come up with what they're saying. But that's a lot of tickets they are advertising and to be honest, I think I'd struggle to find much sympathy for anyone who sent them money up front and got stung.

Out of interest, I just clicked on a batch of tickets they claim to have four of and ordered eight. It was happy to let me proceed and pay for eight when they are claiming they only have four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.