Do you mind City losing to..

Who gives a fuck what Arsenal do?

Fuck 'em and whilst I'm there fuck Spurs as well and just for good measure fuck Chelsea

Blue and Proud said:
Must beat Spurs but I don't too much if we lost to Wigan if it meant Stoke got relegated. Lot of respect for Martinez and Whelan and would be a shame if they went down and Stoke stayed up.

I hope they get relegated, no stoke next year makes it sweeter if wigan stayed up agree with you there! ;)

the only time i'd be happy for a city loss was if we were playing say...chelsea last game of the season, we couldn't move anywhere and the table looked like this...

1. chelsea pts 89
2. man utd pts 88

Blueroses said:
To spurs if it meant Arsenal would miss out on top 4 finish or any other team for that matter?

I had a discussion with friends about top 4 finish and teams we would like to see miss out and to get in to it i.e spurs, everton etc

Just a bit of conjecture wanted to see if others would mind if we already have 2nd place tied up? Hypothetical but I was watching the Arsenal game last night and some of my friends were discussing the possibility of no top 4 finish for arsenal.

I never, ever, want City to lose any match. Why would you?

Absolute small mentality! The sooner we rid the club of this type of mentality the better.

akcity said:
Blueroses said:
To spurs if it meant Arsenal would miss out on top 4 finish or any other team for that matter?

I had a discussion with friends about top 4 finish and teams we would like to see miss out and to get in to it i.e spurs, everton etc

Just a bit of conjecture wanted to see if others would mind if we already have 2nd place tied up? Hypothetical but I was watching the Arsenal game last night and some of my friends were discussing the possibility of no top 4 finish for arsenal.

I never, ever, want City to lose any match. Why would you?

Absolute small mentality! The sooner we rid the club of this type of mentality the better.

Okay fair enough,but I don't want City to lose for the record!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.