Stream for tonight anyone help?

Been having a mare here tonight, Plus1 froze at 27:15 and it took nearly 20 minutes for them to fix it, meanwhile I clicked on one of Shady's links (thanks Shady) but no sound, grr...
Plus1 back just in time for a ferking interview with the old pisscan!

My stream has been crystal with no buffering or refresh's needed...aaaaand it's a public stream.

Just thought i'd let you know this so you can sleep better tonight :)

TCIB said:
My stream has been crystal with no buffering or refresh's needed...aaaaand it's a public stream.

Just thought i'd let you know this so you can sleep better tonight :)

same here...had no issues whatsoever

as i say get mozilla firefox with adblockplus and you wont get any pop ups on there

shadygiz said:
what doesnt...the link i gave you is to my blogspot and there are over 30 links to chose from...which one doesnt work

i fuckin give up...you try to help some people and they come out with shite cheesy fuckin comments like wank

try fuckin thanks for the help for starters

oh well you're loss aint it

As always mate, I sat here and watched one of the Satanta streams on your blog. Worked perfect and at near HD right the way through - hugely enjoyable except for Trevor f'ing Francis commentating but you can't have everything eh.

Most appreciate the blog pal!

Have done. Might have to just stick to going to match live unlike you techno mongs<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 pm --<br /><br />Have done. Might have to just stick to going to match live unlike you techno mongs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.