Spurs Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Danielmanc said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Mancini: Okayz Brian, the Spurs of Tottingham have just win a goal. what should we do?

Kidd: You're the boss, Boss, what do you think we should do?

Mancini: David .... what do you think we should do?

Platt: Fuck knows, Mrs Potato Head isnt answering my call!

Mancini: Brian, they have just won another goal, what should we do?

Kidd: I dunno Boss, put another keeper between the sticks?

Mancini: What are theze sticks? Do you thinkz we should take of Edin and put on Javi to stop a 3rd ..... oh Brian ... too late ... that Bail has scored. What should be do?

Kidd: I dunno Boss, go and stand at the touchline and look glum??

Mancini: That's a good tactical decision Brian, I's a do that.

Pointless pathetic post
Totally agree. How can a top manager not talk to his staff when a change is made and only til we have conceded.

Dribble said:
but beyond our best 15 players we're distinctly average & that's why injuries & suspensions have fucked us this season. Thanks a lot Marwood!

100% agree!

We have a fantastic team but not a fantastic squad. Once we get injuries to one or two players we struggle massively. That showed today.

shadygiz said:
tiredness played a big part in our 2nd half.....when AVB freshened up their midfield, we should have reacted
Tiredness or too many players with their minds on wembley.........

Danielmanc said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Mancini: Okayz Brian, the Spurs of Tottingham have just win a goal. what should we do?

Mancini: What are theze sticks? Do you thinkz we should take of Edin and put on Javi to stop a 3rd ..... oh Brian ... too late ... that Bail has scored. What should be do?

Pointless pathetic post

I thought it was quite funny.

A bit disappointed that we didn't finish them off in the first half. We didn't react to their subs, that was obvious. There was also a lack of
cajoling from RM. Maybe he knew this one was out of reach after the Chelsea and Manure match, maybe then he could have given some younger strikers a day out.

I know many of us are bemoaning the decision to stick Lescott up front towards the end of the game, but on a really serious note, can someone please explain any logical reason for why Mancini may have done this?

Surely any footballing decision made by a manager or his assistant must be made tactically, for the benefit of the team and the outcome of the game, but no matter how I try I really can't get my head around this one.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Moronic, unfunny shite.

Sparkys-Army said:
Danielmanc said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Pointless pathetic post

I thought it was quite funny.

Well he's certainly a comedian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.