Spurs Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Danielmanc said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
We are playing shit and its the managers fault

You look more and more raggy each time you repeat this pathetic mantra

Very suspicious. Check his post history.

His posts are as shit as Tony Cunningham played.

FantasyIreland said:
Hardly an excuse,as he's been missing most of the season,however we missed Rodders today,especially when Milner departed.

Our energy and industry pretty much disappeared.

Its a shame Garcia isn't seen as an answer.
He's a sitting midfielder. Different type of player.

Gutted about the result today because we was playing so well but Milner coming off blew it for us and Kolarov offered nothing. We must move on and win next Saturday

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hardly an excuse,as he's been missing most of the season,however we missed Rodders today,especially when Milner departed.

16m and limited at best,i agree.

The point being we had nothing close to replacing Milners ability.

We have a very poorly balanced squad,world beaters when all available,a couple of injuries,suspensions or other,and we're struggling.

NQCitizen said:
Unbelievable that Garcia is constantly slated on this forum yet today Bob is getting massive criticism for not bringing him on.
I personally think it could have made things worst bringing on garcia so there wasn't much else he could do. i'm gonna guess aguero wasn't full fit either and was just on the bench to make up numbers so he probably didn't want to risk him.

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

16m and limited at best,i agree.

The point being we had nothing close to replacing Milners ability.

We have a very poorly balanced squad,world beaters when all available,a couple of injuries,suspensions or other,and we're struggling.

That's the top and bottom of it. First 12 or 13 great. After that average

NQCitizen said:
Unbelievable that Garcia is constantly slated on this forum yet today Bob is getting massive criticism for not bringing him on.

Because,as poor as he is,he would have been our best option to retain the advantage and see the game out,is that not why he was purchased?

absolute shite collapse, ya ya over rated ,over paid,over here.
dzeko , nasri, kolorov, barry can't pass or retain possession to make us regular champions.

AustinBlue said:
Is there any chance that we threw this away deliberately so that Spurs can with the 4th spot?

Because I'm struggling to find a better explanation for the total capitulation by players and manager in the second half. It's almost like we deliberately didn't adjust to the changes by AVB. Surely Mancini isn't THAT clueless.
most worryingly Mancini's after match interview on the website showed no understanding/acknowledgement of AVB's changing tactics having effect upon the outcome. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.