Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao to Chelsea all rests on then finishing in top 4 which they wont. Hazzard would be a city player if they had not fluked the Champs final last year! it wont happen again spurs will pip them to 4th

bbrother said:
Falcao to Chelsea all rests on then finishing in top 4 which they wont. Hazzard would be a city player if they had not fluked the Champs final last year! it wont happen again spurs will pip them to 4th

Personally, I don't think so.

I think Mourinho is going to Chelsea no matter what happens. And I think Falcao will go there as well, even if they miss the CL. Persuaded that next year is just a "blip" and pots and pots of money, wages and fees.

Incidentally, I don't think they will miss out. I think they will take 9 points from 12 and beat Spurs at home, job done.

just read a rumour suggesting that Napoli have secured the signing of Brazilian forward Leandro Damiao (also a long term target for spurs).

If there is any truth in this then it would seem to suggest that they have agreed to sell Cavani, and have have already lined up his replacement

BlueMoonz1977 said:
just read a rumour suggesting that Napoli have secured the signing of Brazilian forward Leandro Damiao (also a long term target for spurs).

If there is any truth in this then it would seem to suggest that they have agreed to sell Cavani, and have have already lined up his replacement

Maybe Cavani to us, and Dzeko to Spurs plus cash in exchange for Bale then......we can only hope !

Jimfv1 said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Maybe Cavani to us, and Dzeko to Spurs plus cash in exchange for Bale then......we can only hope !

Could be true!
Manchester City pursuit of Napoli frontman Edison Cavani is now almost certain to go ahead, despite late interest from Real Madrid.

Sources at the club say the striker’s arrival at the Etihad is a “done deal” mand all that remains to sort out is the final transfer fee. City have offered around £30 million, but Napoli are holding out for a figure of closer to £40 million.

Personal terms have been agreed with the player set to match the club’s highest earners on over £200,000 a week.

City manager Roberto Mancini is desperate to conclude the deal early in the transfer window, believing that the signals sent out to Robin Van Persie during last years negotiations led to the player signing for United.

The fee for Cavani is likely to be partially recouped by the sale of either Edin Dzeko or Carlos Tevez.

Mancini said today he wants us to act faster and get deals done as quickly as possible so it might be true. I certainly hope it is!

If we're prepared to spend big on a striker why not sign the best? Age may be a factor but If Zlatan fancies coming to us to try and win a title in yet another country I don't think he'd cost that much in terms of transfer fee. PSG paid less than 20m, didn't they?

Let PSG take Cavani, who I am weary about tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.