Where are you staying for the final?

Me and my mate are going on our push bikes
First night b+b near derby
Second night b+b in middle of nowhere
Third night in Hemel Hempstead
See you there chaps we'll be the ones walking like John Wayne

pissedagain said:
hey hughes blue rinse, i nearly booked the crowne plaza but thought there was nothing around the hotel, same reason i wont stay at wembley hotel, in the end i went for westminster park plaza, so can walk to covent garden after a peek in trafalgar square (aslong as we have the cup)

hi, I will never forget the bars and city fans around Trafalgar square the night before Wembley 99, it was brilliant. You are right about the hotel, there isn't much to do around there, however there was a reasonable curry house next door, it is close to the tube and easy for parking and getting to the ground.

musters said:
jonmcfc said:
decided to book 11 th in watford as well the wellington twin room 45 pound so thats travelodge 10th looks like the flag after game for piss up.Still rooms left if anyones still looking. 10 mins from station
me and neil are in watford again jon meet yo for a pint again friday?

should be a good one again.H just sent your number.

10 year wedding anniversary same weekend so compromise

Friday - wife wants to go to harry potter world - so staying in elstree , near watford

Saturday - thistle hotel euston station

come on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.