Alternatives to Falcao, Cavani and Gotze?

ox-blue said:
Lukaku looks a gem!

Just watched MotD. He was certainly a handful again. Only trouble is he's Chelsea's not West Brom's, so naff all chance of them flogging him. Benteke may be an easier target, cos I don't think we will end up with any of the big 3 - Falcao, Cavani and Lewandowski. Too many other interested parties, and budget busters one and all.

I would seriously take a punt on Benteke. He already knows the league, wouldn't cost as much as the big names quoted in this thread and of course has his fellow countryman here as club captain.

FORZA CITY said:
I would seriously take a punt on Benteke. He already knows the league, wouldn't cost as much as the big names quoted in this thread and of course has his fellow countryman here as club captain.

I want lukaku as the number 1 target (but it would be hard to take from chel$ki if they dont get another forward in the summer). Next best option would be Benteke. fuk spending 2414151 trillion on falco or cavani

AntiUnited said:
FORZA CITY said:

I want lukaku as the number 1 target (but it would be hard to take from chel$ki if they dont get another forward in the summer). Next best option would be Benteke. fuk spending 2414151 trillion on falco or cavani

Liverpool won't be buying any of them so you don't have to worry

Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
Why not Osvaldo ?
Because he doesn't score that many and aside from goals, he doesn't have much else in his locker?

We need someone who watch Seria A regularly to give us his opinion about Osvaldo.
I do. A scorer of great goals but not a true goalscorer.

Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
Why not Osvaldo ?
Because he doesn't score that many and aside from goals, he doesn't have much else in his locker?

We need someone who watch Seria A regularly to give us his opinion about Osvaldo.
He is an 'Adam Johnson' of a player i.e. he often goes missing in games but looks great in highlights and on the old YouTube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.