Swap Wembley tkt for norwich.

buzzer1

I can get a wembley tkt and swap with someone for Norwich last game, has to be east lower pref 110/111, adult or kidz, ta. PM me.

pm'd you m8 got exact location you want.
good seats top atmosphere.
left phone no phone me if poss.

got enough points i fucked up not joining cup scheme.shit system whats the point of calling them loyalty points there not worth a wank if your not in the johnny cum lately scheme.

doots said:
buzzer1 said:
I can get a wembley tkt and swap with someone for Norwich last game, has to be east lower pref 110/111, adult or kidz, ta. PM me.

pmd yer buzz

And the winner is,. Thanks for all the pms and good luck to all, go easy:).<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm --<br /><br />
meesy62 said:
got enough points i fucked up not joining cup scheme.shit system whats the point of calling them loyalty points there not worth a wank if your not in the johnny cum lately scheme.

Couldnt agree more mate although there are plenty that are not JCL's but i completely get yer point. Good look my mate.

buzzer1 said:
doots said:
buzzer1 said:

pmd yer buzz

And the winner is,. Thanks for all the pms and good luck to all, go easy:).

-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm --

meesy62 said:

Couldnt agree more mate although there are plenty that are not JCL's but i completely get yer point. Good look my mate.
Cheers Buzzer,go citizens ;-)

meesy62 said:

a scheme that is open to everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.