Deluded Celtic fans

SambaStyle

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133152</a>

hahahaha

Seems one is basing it on a game wigan versus spurs. Some saying they're better than spurs and would finish top 4.

I don't watch enough Scottish football to make a comparison.

They probably could beat us on a European night, but over a season its difficult to get to that top 4

WOW, never thought i would say this, but this bunch are even more deluded than Liverpool.

Great find btw thanks for sharing!

ps.
they build their assumption on ONE game where spurs were indeed shit.

FORZA CITY said:
Samaras.

That is all.

The worst part is samaras would score more than adebayor this season.

I felt sorry for samaras when he was at city, maybe it was the Pearce era but the whole team looked naff apart from the likes of Barton and dunne. Fans will always remember strikers more than anything, he probably got zero supply. See a comp on him not long back, bit a nice volley left foot while at city. His mate at fulham seems to have settled in well

Crouchinho said:
FORZA CITY said:
Samaras.

That is all.

The worst part is samaras would score more than adebayor this season.

I felt sorry for samaras when he was at city, maybe it was the Pearce era but the whole team looked naff apart from the likes of Barton and dunne. Fans will always remember strikers more than anything, he probably got zero supply. See a comp on him not long back, bit a nice volley left foot while at city. His mate at fulham seems to have settled in well

he was a shithouse

Oh mercy!

We'd always be better than a club like Spurs, they just lack the composure and pedigree that a club like Celtic has.

My sides are fucking hurting now :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.