Tues/Weds Champs League

zeven said:
Pam said:
This puts the opening game of last season's CL game in better perspective. Dortmund's performances go to show just how ridiculously difficult our group was. None of the English teams would have made it through.

Its the fucking pots, don't you know.
I've been saying that all along, we really cant measure how good we are in Euopre on this season games. we did pretty well in our first season and i know we will do excellent next season.

I concur.

What a save, game over if he scores although Real look like they haven't a clue and Dortmund are starting to carve them open.

Madrid are ridiculously open at the back now. If Dortmund still had Gotze on I think they'd be walking this.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
has Lewandowski snubbed the rags because that's the only reason I can see as to why Webb is giving him fuck all tonight.
Either that or he's nailing Ramos

JoeMercer'sWay said:
has Lewandowski snubbed the rags because that's the only reason I can see as to why Webb is giving him fuck all tonight.
haha it really is the best possible explanation. how insane it may sound

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.