Mancini: Are you an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

If ever you want an example of the futility of changing managers Chelsea's probable re-appointment of Mourinho is it. They have tried and failed to find a better man despite a succession of appointments and have gone back to the man who delivered their most successful period.

Stick with the man that is doing the job and delivered success, allow him to build on that success for the 'long term'

Sick of the pointless debate however.

Inner

Skashion said:
Prestwich_Blue has pulled a bit of a Julius Streicher there and neglected to mention the fact that we sold Balotelli.
Strange reference to an obscure Nazi,is it sophisticated cockney rhyming slang or alluding to Streicher's lying propaganda newspaper, or neither of these?

In. I love the man.

Back him in the transfer market this summer. Need to get out of the group stage and compete much better in the league.

Another 10 point deficit in the league next year and itll be time for a change.

Is it possible to be a sit on the fence vote, if not then I'd have to go as inner if only to see how he ends up after a few more years managing City he walked in like a young Tony Curtis and he's slowly edging towards old man Steptoe its what City do to you.

Inner at the minute but bobby really needs to be told to calm down when speaking to media and calling players lazy etc. wouldn't do any harm for him to praise the players more and not give the rag loving media ammo! He's a great guy and as a 34 year old fan has given me the best moments of my city supporting life and I will always be grateful to him for that. Hopefully he gets the 4 + top players he wants this summer and then we can go and win our title back! I know the champions league is very important but as the great bill shankly said the league is the bread and butter, the best team over 38 games!

I seriously couldn't give a shit if he stays or goes.

Although I still fucking hate the fact that Mark Hughes was ever even here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.