FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Did anyone get offerred restricted view ones it said selling those after all other tickets are sold and that they would be 10 pound less?

J4FOW said:
flb said:
WeAreTheKippax said:
How do you get club Wembley tickets???

Join up off the FA website , you get a fan number, or google my wembley login you can join up from your search, you must e mail them once you have a fan number for a promo code. Ignore the £50 membership bit you don't pay it .

It's worth joining , you go to the ticket portal and its for concerts and sporting events.

I paid £300 for two in block 216 reckon they will come down in price mid next week I you want to gamble - you can opt to pick your tickets up on the day of the game so don't worry about postage .

I can vouch for this. Got one this morning for my dad for £150. Only a few left at that price but loads left if you're happy to pay more. On another day it might raise questions about the FA's policy of ripping off fans but for now I'm just happy that my dad's getting to the game with me (even if we are sat apart).

Thanks to flb for the tip and for sending me all the details I needed - much appreciated mate

Who do I email for the promo code?

PistonBlue said:
J4FOW said:
flb said:
Join up off the FA website , you get a fan number, or google my wembley login you can join up from your search, you must e mail them once you have a fan number for a promo code. Ignore the £50 membership bit you don't pay it .

It's worth joining , you go to the ticket portal and its for concerts and sporting events.

I paid £300 for two in block 216 reckon they will come down in price mid next week I you want to gamble - you can opt to pick your tickets up on the day of the game so don't worry about postage .

I can vouch for this. Got one this morning for my dad for £150. Only a few left at that price but loads left if you're happy to pay more. On another day it might raise questions about the FA's policy of ripping off fans but for now I'm just happy that my dad's getting to the game with me (even if we are sat apart).

Thanks to flb for the tip and for sending me all the details I needed - much appreciated mate

Who do I email for the promo code?

Pm me mate

tip for anyone using mywembley to buy club wembley tickets - when you get to the step 2 option, tick the club cw box on option b then find tickets. when it takes you to step 2 select tickets page, take the seat availability option and scroll across for the cheapest seats. currently lots available for £129 plus admin fee.

Club wembley. How do I get this to work?? I have a fan number but it says I am not registered for CW tickets.
Any help appreciated

RD1 said:
Club wembley. How do I get this to work?? I have a fan number but it says I am not registered for CW tickets.
Any help appreciated
there are 2 sites, club wembley and my wembley. try your FAN number on both maybe?

to register - <a class="postlink" href="https://mywembley.wembleystadium.com/Register/NewFAN.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mywembley.wembleystadium.com/Re ... ewFAN.aspx</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.