FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

I've got 6 coach A Piccadilly-euston return train tickets [table seats] available if anybody needs them. I will take £40 each or £200 for the lot to fellow blues.

biffa6 said:
Don't think club wembley are taking on new members at the moment - I tried yesterday and e- mailed them for a promo code - and they said new memberships suspended

Wrong. I was already a FAN... But I reregistered at 9 and had ticket by 10. Do it.

RD1 said:
biffa6 said:
Don't think club wembley are taking on new members at the moment - I tried yesterday and e- mailed them for a promo code - and they said new memberships suspended

Wrong. I was already a FAN... But I reregistered at 9 and had ticket by 10. Do it.

How? Link please :)

RD1 said:
biffa6 said:

Correct! My dad is coming with me to the final due to mywembley. Get on board!

J4FOW said:
RD1 said:
biffa6 said:

Correct! My dad is coming with me to the final due to mywembley. Get on board!

HOW? Will do this definitely, PM?

I stand corrected by rd1 - their reply to me yesterday was

Unfortunately we are currently not taking applications for My Wembley. Would a membership in Club Wembley be of interest to you?

I was already a member for England tickets but couldn't get a promo code but thanks to RD1 I'm a happy blue - as is my 9 year old - cheers fella

biffa6 said:

Unfortunately we are currently not taking applications for My Wembley. Would a membership in Club Wembley be of interest to you?

I was already a member for England tickets but couldn't get a promo code but thanks to RD1 I'm a happy blue - as is my 9 year old - cheers fella

Could you pm me the promo code too then? I'm guessing you can use it more than once?

biffa6 said:

The thanks should go to FLB... £150 isn't bad - 4th time at Wembley in 2 years... Be nice to do it a bit differently... Shall I suit up? Sky blue tie naturally.

Great to see city fans getting tickets- I lost out at 2770 points, if it wasn't blues getting club wembley tickets it would be empty or go to prawn sandwich munchers !

Club Wembley gonna be blue gentlemen !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.