Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
adrianr said:
Andouble said:
Like many foreign owners it seems like ours is quite interested in European competitions. And, if anything, Mancini is a proven failure in Europe, with us and Inter.

In that case we should get in Rafa. At least he's actually won the damn thing.
I keep saying, like you have a one-day captain in crcket and then a different test captain, we should have a domestic manager and a European one. Rafa is ideal for the latter job.
For fucks sake.........this just keeps getting better

M24-CRC said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Andouble said:
Like many foreign owners it seems like ours is quite interested in European competitions. And, if anything, Mancini is a proven failure in Europe, with us and Inter.

Whereas Pellegrini has a glowing CV.
You have utterly avoided addressing Danny's post by stating the bleeding obvious.
So how is Pellegrini an upgrade on Mancini, exactly?
after 40+ pages of assumptions/opinions or bullshit as it is known, i'm looking forward to seeing Nips answer to this...........no opinions though Nip, only facts please.
Nip thinks wengers an upgrade.

I just seen part of an interview with bobby on SSN,he doesn't look like a man who knows he's about to lose his job,seemed relaxed and cheerful....unless HE has got what HE wants.

Prestwich_Blue said:
adrianr said:
Andouble said:

I keep saying, like you have a one-day captain in crcket and then a different test captain, we should have a domestic manager and a European one. Rafa is ideal for the latter job.

Seems the most sensible option bearing in mind we can't seem to attrack a manager that is capable of success in both<br /><br />-- Tue May 07, 2013 4:45 pm --<br /><br />
SPIDERBOY said:
I just seen part of an interview with bobby on SSN,he doesn't look like a man who knows he's about to lose his job,seemed relaxed and cheerful....unless HE has got what HE wants.

Keeping that large pay off nice and sweet

M24-CRC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
adrianr said:
I'm just a lateral thinker me.

Prestwich_Blue said:
M24-CRC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm just a lateral thinker me.
more like you are lying down because you are pissed up

42 pages about a manager who will be nowhere near us next season...

42 fuckin pages!!!!

Yes it peoples opinion but fuck me i cringe looking at this thread,i know all the posts on here are varied but we have,imo,an important match tonight,win tonight and it's one foot in second place,take a good performance and momentum into saturdays match is what i'm after but for goodness sake,enough of this drivel!!

Its a very important issue one thagt could decide our future for the next few years

SPIDERBOY said:

He knows that if he is sacked he'll walk away with a load of money straight into another job. Mancini shows the pressure after a defeat, but I don't think he's the type to worry too much about being sacked.

I'm an "inner", but its fairly obvious that, if we have another CL flop, Roberto's position would become untenable. Don't like the idea of having to change manager's in December again, or having a lame duck manager for the rest of the season.

So there's a risk in holding onto Mancini. But I'm not convinced that the names genuinely (ie not incl Mourinho or Klopp) being suggested as possible replacements are guaranteed upgrades. It would be rather like replacing Dzeko with Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.