Supporters clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
blingy said:
cyberblue said:
blingy said:
Breaking the law !! If that's the case then ain't all s/c or most doing the same, as I was informed on here on another topic that s/c had to submit numbers of there members who meet the criteria to the club prier to receiving there tickets.. Do these tickets make there way to those people who's numbers have been submitted or are they handed out by what ever means the s/c see fit to do so??

Naming names or saying nothing is a criteria set out by you and not the criteria of this forum so I'm not breaking any rules other then your own..

Iv already said why I won't be naming anyone but there could be plenty of reasons for not doing so

Maybe I could be a member of the branch
Maybe it could be a friend
Maybe it could be a family member
Maybe it could be a friend if a friend

I have already give my reasons but if you want to know then pm me and ill be happy to explain to you

It's not my problem as it doesn't affect me and it certainly isn't up to me to fix a corrupt system that I'm not even in.

As already said it would be quite simple for the club and s/c to come up with a system where there members had the same chance as getting tickets for what ever game as the rest of the fans, but I suspect that this wouldn't happen as most wouldn't want to lose the perks of getting tickets and dishing them out to members as they see fit regardless of points ect...

Put your own houses in order 1st then what I have mentioned will stop as a result of this..
Think you getting on everyones nerves now put a sock in it

What every one!! a first even for me!!
congratulations on being given the job of speaking on behalf of everyone on this forum!!

Is this your private forum??
Am I breaking rules ??

If I'm breaking forum rules then I'm sure a mods will let me know, but if you want me to stop replying then stop quoting me

iv got as much right as everyone else here to reply to questions posted to me, to defend my comments or to express my opinion, until its demed by the powers that be that iv overstepped the line..

Sat here swiftly awaiting the ban hammer coming down -(
You're not getting on my nerves Blingy.........why would you telling the truth get on my nerves???
Unless maybe I dont want to believe the truth??

Skashion said:
It's sensible for all branches to adopt policies that counter carpetbagging.

I totally agree then maybe the good work they do which has been highlighted to me over the last few days wouldn't be undermined by allegations if ticket abuse.

But it dose seem like a lot if members /leaders see that there is not problem that jonny come lately who haven't got a season ticket or persons who don't have required points obtain tickets through there branches whilst those fans who are next in line with required points miss out..

There doesn't seem to be a required standard for s/c allocating there tickets which leaves it open to abuse..
So when you read about such a body obtaining a ticket through a branch whilst there are fans missing out( don't just mean for the final) then there's going to be pissed of supporters, and the charity stuff and the other good work is going to be forgot about..

Only s/c and the club it's self can regulate it so its surly up to you guys to sort it out..

How the fuck can something be sorted out if we don't even know who is creating the problem?

I'm being told here that someone is doing something wrong. But they won't reveal who this someone is for personal reasons blah de blah...

Blingy... You are a WUM. one big Troll.

M24-CRC said:
blingy said:
cyberblue said:
Think you getting on everyones nerves now put a sock in it

congratulations on being given the job of speaking on behalf of everyone on this forum!!

Am I breaking rules ??

If I'm breaking forum rules then I'm sure a mods will let me know, but if you want me to stop replying then stop quoting me

iv got as much right as everyone else here to reply to questions posted to me, to defend my comments or to express my opinion, until its demed by the powers that be that iv overstepped the line..

You're not getting on my nerves Blingy.........why would you telling the truth get on my nerves???

i don't mean to get on anyone's nerves, iv just made a statement that I know to be true, everyone's capable of making there own mined up about the validity of it..
It seems to have irritated a few ppl who are genuine good ppl who are members of decent branches, it may have also tarnished the good names of said branches - to these ppl I apologise

I have only responded to ppl who have called me a lier or rag been patronising or questioned my integretary (sp)

Why Always Ste said:
How the fuck can something be sorted out if we don't even know who is creating the problem?

I'm being told here that someone is doing something wrong. But they won't reveal who this someone is for personal reasons blah de blah...

Ok back to name calling ... Very good

blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:

Ok back to name calling ... Very good

I'm just stating facts and have justified why you are a WUM/Troll.

Help me help you... let everyone know who these branches are so something/someone can put a stop to this.

oh wait.. you won't do that as you're just talking shit.

Really is unfair when you work your ass off for not a single penny helping to run a SC, then some random Troll comes on here and starts throwing around accusations about OSC's.

Yes I then begin to take it personal

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69PcbIxF-04[/youtube]

oh btw Blingy - is it this branch by any chance?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.northburyblues.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.northburyblues.co.uk</a>

See, I wouldn't know as I'm not the Secretary and don't deal with ticketing.

blingy said:
M24-CRC said:
blingy said:

Am I breaking rules ??

i don't mean to get on anyone's nerves, iv just made a statement that I know to be true, everyone's capable of making there own mined up about the validity of it..
It seems to have irritated a few ppl who are genuine good ppl who are members of decent branches, it may have also tarnished the good names of said branches - to these ppl I apologise

I have only responded to ppl who have called me a lier or rag been patronising or questioned my integretary (sp)
so, are you saying that the 'crime' that has been committed is that s/c's request a certain number of tickets and provide supporters numbers who have the required amount of loyalty points with that request, then however, the tickets are not all supplied to those said supporters? i.e. some are then issued to supporters who under normal circumstances would not have been able to apply/get a ticket?
If that is your accusation....then I fully agree/believe you.
How some posters on here cannot believe that amazes me......they must have their head buried in the sand or maybe they actually know that this happens and they just dont want to admit on a public forum.

It amazes me that throughout a season no one slags off SC however as soon as there is a cup final mud starts getting thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.