Supporters clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
M24-CRC said:
blingy said:
M24-CRC said:
You're not getting on my nerves Blingy.........why would you telling the truth get on my nerves???
Unless maybe I dont want to believe the truth??

i don't mean to get on anyone's nerves, iv just made a statement that I know to be true, everyone's capable of making there own mined up about the validity of it..
It seems to have irritated a few ppl who are genuine good ppl who are members of decent branches, it may have also tarnished the good names of said branches - to these ppl I apologise

I have only responded to ppl who have called me a lier or rag been patronising or questioned my integretary (sp)
so, are you saying that the 'crime' that has been committed is that s/c's request a certain number of tickets and provide supporters numbers who have the required amount of loyalty points with that request, then however, the tickets are not all supplied to those said supporters? i.e. some are then issued to supporters who under normal circumstances would not have been able to apply/get a ticket?
If that is your accusation....then I fully agree/believe you.
How some posters on here cannot believe that amazes me......they must have their head buried in the sand or maybe they actually know that this happens and they just dont want to admit on a public forum.

I'm not actually saying there's a crime being committed but iv had it pointed out to me that what has happened is a crime.

The issue what you have stated above is in my opinion wrong and unfair to many fans who miss out through the season through this.

My original statement is that it has evolved from this in at least one branch into those tickets being sold outside of branch for a mark up price..

Which again is unfair

Ppl have got all uperty coz i don't want name names and cause trouble for myself so assume I'm lying or perhaps use my reluctance to so undermine the fact that there systems are corrupt and abused..

Why Always Ste said:
blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:
How the fuck can something be sorted out if we don't even know who is creating the problem?

I'm being told here that someone is doing something wrong. But they won't reveal who this someone is for personal reasons blah de blah...

Blingy... You are a WUM. one big Troll.

Ok back to name calling ... Very good

I'm just stating facts and have justified why you are a WUM/Troll.

Help me help you... let everyone know who these branches are so something/someone can put a stop to this.

oh wait.. you won't do that as you're just talking shit.

Really is unfair when you work your ass off for not a single penny helping to run a SC, then some random Troll comes on here and starts throwing around accusations about OSC's.

Yes I then begin to take it personal

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69PcbIxF-04[/youtube]

oh btw Blingy - is it this branch by any chance?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.northburyblues.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.northburyblues.co.uk</a>

See, I wouldn't know as I'm not the Secretary and don't deal with ticketing.

No you haven't stated any fact what so ever to justify calling me a wum or troll

You started by patronising me and belittling me because of my lack of spelling ability

Followed by calling me a rag then a wum and troll

And now I'm talking shit!!

I commend you for defending your branch but you being a bit of a dick in the way your going about it...

blingy said:
M24-CRC said:
blingy said:
i don't mean to get on anyone's nerves, iv just made a statement that I know to be true, everyone's capable of making there own mined up about the validity of it..
It seems to have irritated a few ppl who are genuine good ppl who are members of decent branches, it may have also tarnished the good names of said branches - to these ppl I apologise

I have only responded to ppl who have called me a lier or rag been patronising or questioned my integretary (sp)
so, are you saying that the 'crime' that has been committed is that s/c's request a certain number of tickets and provide supporters numbers who have the required amount of loyalty points with that request, then however, the tickets are not all supplied to those said supporters? i.e. some are then issued to supporters who under normal circumstances would not have been able to apply/get a ticket?
If that is your accusation....then I fully agree/believe you.
How some posters on here cannot believe that amazes me......they must have their head buried in the sand or maybe they actually know that this happens and they just dont want to admit on a public forum.

I'm not actually saying there's a crime being committed but iv had it pointed out to me that what has happened is a crime.

The issue what you have stated above is in my opinion wrong and unfair to many fans who miss out through the season through this.

My original statement is that it has evolved from this in at least one branch into those tickets being sold outside of branch for a mark up price..

Which again is unfair

Ppl have got all uperty coz i don't want name names and cause trouble for myself so assume I'm lying or perhaps use my reluctance to so undermine the fact that there systems are corrupt and abused..
they won't admit to that Blingy.......not a chance

blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:
blingy said:
Ok back to name calling ... Very good

Help me help you... let everyone know who these branches are so something/someone can put a stop to this.

Really is unfair when you work your ass off for not a single penny helping to run a SC, then some random Troll comes on here and starts throwing around accusations about OSC's.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.northburyblues.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.northburyblues.co.uk</a>

No you haven't stated any fact what so ever to justify calling me a wum or troll

You started by patronising me and belittling me because of my lack of spelling ability

I commend you for defending your branch but you being a bit of a dick in the way your going about it...

Tbh I couldn't give a fuck what your saying now... We all know you ARE talking shit as you have failed yet again to reveal who the supposed branches are.

I'm out of here

Why Always Ste said:
blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:

Tbh I couldn't give a fuck what your saying now... We all know you ARE talking shit as you have failed yet again to reveal who the supposed branches are.

I'm out of here
thats it pal.......cut and run
truth hurts

So if this ITK Blingy would name this so called corupt branch, either on here or by pm to someone who has more balls than him.
Then this so called corupt branch would be stopped from applying for future tickets, by someone who has more balls than him.
Thus allowing more tickets to be gained by supporters who has more balls than him.

It just needs some balls from blingy.............or stfu.

Why Always Ste said:
blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:

I'm out of here

And I couldn't give a fuck what a prick like yourself thinks !!

When you say out of here, you mean in to another topic to be a sanctimonious prick there right? .
Wouldn't be like your moving from your computer into the real world as we all know you have no life outside of your branch or on here, Is it Derek

Tell you this... I'll come and meet you whenever you want, and you can personally tell me who this branch is.

I'll drive down to you right now and you can tell me to my face.

How's that?

or even simpler, phone me right now and you can tell me.

Come on.

Ding Dong said:
So if this ITK Blingy would name this so called corupt branch, either on here or by pm to someone who has more balls than him.
Then this so called corupt branch would be stopped from applying for future tickets, by someone who has more balls than him.
Thus allowing more tickets to be gained by supporters who has more balls than him.

You have some kind if balls fetish ??

Maybe read the thread and understand that it has no interest to me what so ever to give the name of anybody or stfu

blingy said:
Ding Dong said:

You have some kind if balls fetish ??

Maybe read the thread and understand that it has no interest to me what so ever to give the name of anybody or stfu

Haha so this is how your getting out of it now.

You are a Bullshitter.

Now fuck off or arrange to meet me now and tell me who the branch is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.