My Wembley

and since Monday morning the website has been unavailable, you login in ok but when you chose the cup final just does nothing, wonder if somone has cottoned on. Last i looked there were loads of tickets left but hoped they may come down in price as i need 3 for me and kids but now seems no access at all!

Hi

Does anyone know what time club wembley opens and how long after the final whistle you can stay in for?

Thanks for any info

Got mine at 1oclock courtesy of DHL

-- Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 pm --

Lee Gally said:
Hi

Does anyone know what time club wembley opens and how long after the final whistle you can stay in for?

Thanks for any info

Opens at 2.15 mate, not sure about kicking out time<br /><br />-- Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
der-bomber said:
Anyone know what time mywembley ticket office opens for collection of tickets ?
Don't want to waste valuable supping time in a queue .

Thanks again to flb for giving the lads a heads up on this caper .

No worries mate

You get a free programme (worth £15!) There should be a tear off voucher on the Ticket, or something. Well there was 2 years ago!

My Worries are over, a neighbour signed for mine but are now safely in my fat paws. C'mon City !!!!!! Cheers FLB !!!!!!

Lesson learnt, cup scheme for me next year.

Mine arrived this morning so well happy now for me and my lad.
I got them Sunday night.
Big thanks to guys on here for helping us get into 'my wembley' or we may not be going.
There is a voucher on each ticket for a programme so hopefully that's a couple of freebies.
Down side: It does say on ticket 'NO CLUB SHIRTS' so any advice on how this works and how strict they are would be helpful.
It says on the back 'no colours of any team other than those printed on ticket allowed' so I assume you could turn up dressed from head to foot in sky blue as long as you don't have a city badge on it - bit confusing really.
Any comments would help as I can see there being a lot of blues in there.

I've got a lucky city top, so I've got to wear that!!

Perhaps I'll put a jumper over it and see how the land lies...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.