The 'I am going to the final' thread

jimharri said:
Draken said:
yep cheers pal will do
I'd imagine, if you don't mind sitting among the pie eaters, that the touts will have a ready supply of tickets available for the Wigan end. And, if you're brave enough to wait, the prices will fall steadily as kick off approaches. If you're arriving at Wembley Park tube station, they'll be outside at the bottom of the steps leading to Wembley Way. Probably all around the stadium as well. Good luck.

cheers for the advice pal, got one pm offering a me a ticket,from a bluemoon forum member who just set up an account today ,so might be a wind up, but fingers crossed its genuine ,waiting for call back.

Draken said:
jimharri said:
Draken said:
yep cheers pal will do
I'd imagine, if you don't mind sitting among the pie eaters, that the touts will have a ready supply of tickets available for the Wigan end. And, if you're brave enough to wait, the prices will fall steadily as kick off approaches. If you're arriving at Wembley Park tube station, they'll be outside at the bottom of the steps leading to Wembley Way. Probably all around the stadium as well. Good luck.

cheers for the advice pal, got one pm offering a me a ticket,from a bluemoon forum member who just set up an account today ,so might be a wind up, but fingers crossed its genuine ,waiting for call back.

Good luck mate, I used to have an account years ago on here on an old email but have forgotten the old details. Supercity88 username no idea what password and no email to get activation code! So I've set up a new account, had a season ticket up to the end of 2010-11 season when I went travelling (actually left after we lost to Everton at home in Dec 2010) and then missed the Stoke final, prem winning season and landed back in England in time for the derby this year. So I travelled the entire time City went unbeaten in the league at home.

Hopefully that isnt an omen however, as a mate has kindly sorted me out a ticket for the final which will be epic having missed so many of the great moments! Ive created an account solely on trying to find an extra ticket so I can help out my cousin who stopped attending when I did! Guessing it doesn't send the best message having a new account and no history on here! But I will be at the game and will not give up on that extra ticket!!! All the best to those without! And have a great day to those that have! This big occasion is still hard to believe personally having missed the past successes!

Kun Aguero said:
Just going to my bed, getting a lift at 10 then off to Wembley. The nerves are starting to kick in.

CTID.
So thats a full 3 minutes in bed. Sleep well Kun.

i'll be there Green man for me beforehand, might venture down to the roundabout at some point.<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm --<br /><br />i'll be there Green man for me beforehand, might venture down to the roundabout at some point.

Coach starts rollin' 24hrs from now. Stop at a watering hole somewhere near to the M40 and then on to Wembley.

Though I do have one concern, with this daft kick off time I hope at least a couple of places stay open into the early hours for our return. I know the 1715 thing has been done to death already but i do think the FA Board members should be publicly obliged to take a boot up the arse from every fan, City or Wigan, as they go through the gates at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.