My Wembley dress code

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
lanzablue said:
It says on the ticket '' No Club Shirts ''
On the back it says no teams colours other than those printed on the ticket.

I take that to mean you could turn up dressed head to toe in sky blue with City shorts on as long as your shirt didn't have a City badge on it.

Assuming you're in a neutral or City area what do you guys think you can get away with ? I wouldn't want to be getting any mither either getting into the ground or with the officials when I'm in there.

No club strip or badges in club wembley...........they are dead strict and will make you remove at turnstile then sell you an England shirt for £50 or you'll get turned away...there are no 'areas' 'cos club wembley middle tier runs right the way round the stadium so everybody can mingle...hence NO STRIP ..........best wear a sky blue polo/Shirt or similar

This is the info I'm looking for.
Is that defo ?
It's not for me, I don't care too much about wearing a club shirt but my little lad will be mortified if he can't wear his City kit.
Would they turn us both away just cos a little fella is wearing a 'club shirt' ?
Think I'm gonna have to ring em tomoz but problem is the party line can be a lot different to reality :/

lanzablue said:
It says on the ticket '' No Club Shirts ''
On the back it says no teams colours other than those printed on the ticket.

I take that to mean you could turn up dressed head to toe in sky blue with City shorts on as long as your shirt didn't have a City badge on it.

Assuming you're in a neutral or City area what do you guys think you can get away with ? I wouldn't want to be getting any mither either getting into the ground or with the officials when I'm in there.

wear what you like but under a kabuki style dress coat that you can rip off once your in if you get a m8 film it it will be a world wide utube classic

opdbau.jpg

jimharri said:
Chris in London said:
jimharri said:
Scarves are okay in the Club Wembley seats;
qMbTsY7l.jpg

No replica shirts though.

Are you in the same seats on Saturday jim? Looks like block 215-220 or thereabouts
Good guess Chris; it's actually 216. Cracking view from up there, and lovely comfy seats. It was in the Stoke end, but hey ho. As for saturday I'm going to be with the great unwashed, in or around 135 (picking up the ticket on saturday morning).

Yeah, I was in 219 that day, thought I recognised the view. I'm in the same seats tomorrow, so I'll give you a wave ;)

Still got your half and half flag? Usually I hate that shit but as a memento of our first trophy for 35 years I think it is brilliant

Chris in London said:
jimharri said:
Chris in London said:
Are you in the same seats on Saturday jim? Looks like block 215-220 or thereabouts
Good guess Chris; it's actually 216. Cracking view from up there, and lovely comfy seats. It was in the Stoke end, but hey ho. As for saturday I'm going to be with the great unwashed, in or around 135 (picking up the ticket on saturday morning).

Yeah, I was in 219 that day, thought I recognised the view. I'm in the same seats tomorrow, so I'll give you a wave ;)

Still got your half and half flag? Usually I hate that shit but as a memento of our first trophy for 35 years I think it is brilliant
Oooooooh get you

We'll be on row 10 of block 134, same as for the semi final

Right behind the goal with the 'real' fans
I'm seeing what it's like doing some proper supporting

squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:
jimharri said:

Oooooooh get you

We'll be on row 10 of block 134, same as for the semi final

Right behind the goal with the 'real' fans
I'm seeing what it's like doing some proper supporting

:)

You are the south stand. Make sure you don't get slung out for smoking in the bogs

Seriously, one of my favourite moments from the semi was watching our entire end do the Yaya/kolo song. It looked as good as the Poznan did against stoke, and that's saying something.

Chris in London said:
jimharri said:
Chris in London said:

Jesus, no. I understand what you're getting ar re. the ''memento'' idea, but I just thought they looked tacky. All my mementos are safely in Chez Harri (the club Wembley A4 ticket, the programme and the following day's papers).

Club Wembley - no replica shirts will be strictly enforced

Just received this from Club Wembley:

Replica Club Shirts Not Permitted: The FA Cup Final

As you have purchased tickets for The FA Cup Final taking place this Saturday (kick-off 17:15), we would like to make you and your guests aware of the Club Wembley replica club shirt policy, which will help to make the day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all.

CLUB SHIRTS
The Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas of the stadium are unsegregated. We receive special dispensation from the authorities for this because our Club Wembley and My Wembley members have agreed to adopt behaviour appropriate for an unsegregated area through the Club Wembley Licence Agreement and the My Wembley Terms and Conditions.

Replica club shirts are therefore not permitted in any Club Wembley or Bobby Moore Club areas for any club football matches.
Following consultation with event organisers, the Licensing Authority and the Police, this prohibition will be strictly enforced in this game and, should club replica shirts be worn, you/your guests may be refused entry or be removed from the stadium for your own safety in line with condition 3(g) of the My Wembley Terms and Conditions. We wish to reiterate that this measure is implemented to ensure the safety and enjoyment of members. For the avoidance of doubt, the restriction on the wearing of replica shirts does not apply to England matches.

FOOTBALL OFFENCES
We remind you that it is a criminal offence and contrary to the Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations to engage in racial, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory chanting, and threatening, abusive or violent behaviour. Such behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the stadium and a ban from future events.

We remind you that you are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your guests. We ask that you please forward this note onto any friends, family or clients using your tickets to ensure that they are also aware of the rules, and to avoid any embarrassment on event days.

We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Wembley Stadium for The FA Cup Final 2013 and hope that you enjoy a memorable day.

Just received this email only mention of colours is simply no replica shirts

Replica Club Shirts Not Permitted: The FA Cup Final

As you have purchased tickets for The FA Cup Final taking place this Saturday (kick-off 17:15), we would like to make you and your guests aware of the Club Wembley replica club shirt policy, which will help to make the day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all.

CLUB SHIRTS
The Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas of the stadium are unsegregated. We receive special dispensation from the authorities for this because our Club Wembley and My Wembley members have agreed to adopt behaviour appropriate for an unsegregated area through the Club Wembley Licence Agreement and the My Wembley Terms and Conditions. Replica club shirts are therefore not permitted in any Club Wembley or Bobby Moore Club areas for any club football matches.

Following consultation with event organisers, the Licensing Authority and the Police, this prohibition will be strictly enforced in this game and, should club replica shirts be worn, you/your guests may be refused entry or be removed from the stadium for your own safety in line with condition 3(g) of the My Wembley Terms and Conditions. We wish to reiterate that this measure is implemented to ensure the safety and enjoyment of members. For the avoidance of doubt, the restriction on the wearing of replica shirts does not apply to England matches.

FOOTBALL OFFENCES
We remind you that it is a criminal offence and contrary to the Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations to engage in racial, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory chanting, and threatening, abusive or violent behaviour. Such behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the stadium and a ban from future events.

We remind you that you are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your guests. We ask that you please forward this note onto any friends, family or clients using your tickets to ensure that they are also aware of the rules, and to avoid any embarrassment on event days.

We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Wembley Stadium for The FA Cup Final 2013 and hope that you enjoy a memorable day.

Just received blurb from Club Wembley and it starts with this:-

Tomorrow, Saturday 11 May 2013, Manchester United will take on Wigan Athletic in The FA Cup with Budweiser Final 2013 (kick-off 17:15).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.